leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Withdrawel from Pinny.. Help?

hey guys. i just signed up for pinny a few months back, and i'm making my first withdrawel today thru **********.. it says "Your request for a withdrawal, and the information you provided on the form, has been forwarded to our offices for processing." i was just wondering what this means and how long it would take to transfer funds into my bank?

Thanx

leafs_ducks

Inst@deb1t

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

I took a withdrawal out by that method a couple months ago. They processed it that same day, and I mean in like an hour. It was so quick it surprised me.

Greekster

I should add that once Pinnacle processes it, then you will have to withdraw it from Inst@ debit to your bank account which they say can take up to 5 business days but its always less than that I have found.

leafs_ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post
    I should add that once Pinnacle processes it, then you will have to withdraw it from Inst@ debit to your bank account which they say can take up to 5 business days but its always less than that I have found.
    Ohic, i have to do it thru inst@ debit too. didn't know that. thanx for the help!

leafs_ducks

i checked my pinny account this morning.. and the cash has not been move yet.. should i be worried?

Greekster

Quote Originally Posted by leafs_ducks View Post
    i checked my pinny account this morning.. and the cash has not been move yet.. should i be worried?

you can always send them an email.