lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

*** /// nhl picks sunday \\\ *** 72%wr

Love or hate me, i can pick 72%.

Vancouver will WIN today, and it will be UNDER.

Anaheim will WIN today, and it will be over.

Right now it's 4-3 Buffalo with 19min left in 3rd, i picked PHI and OVER and still think they will win (but obvious late post) so a live in play for PHI to win is a decent bet.

GL

lcscanada

Tie game Buff/PHi

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your picks.

im on vancouver
    but also under 5.5 in the anaheim game.
    nashville will be in shutdown mode.

lcscanada

I agree Nash will be all D, but Ana is playing for their life, they will come out firing, and in turn, will give up a lot of odd man rushes, so i expect a track meet 4-2, 5-2 Anaheim. GL thou.

lcscanada

PHI won, tied it in 3rd, OT winner...

lcscanada

Duckys score 1-0

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Why don't you make a playoff thread and then people can actually track if you are hitting 72% or anywheres close to that

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by FlashinLeather View Post
    Why don't you make a playoff thread and then people can actually track if you are hitting 72% or anywheres close to that
    Was wondering when you would come out and troll. Your such a hater. If you care so much go read all my threads. You probably can't do basic math so go back to the high school you failed out of, ask a teacher nicely to help you.

You don't have to follow my advice loser, just gtfo and stop trolling. You're so pathetic.

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

thats because he doesnt hit 72% more like 42%. He has trouble with math, go to his "picks thread" that he abandoned, I added up his numbers and it was around 45%. For some reason he doesnt post there..
    go figure

chupz
    Canucks ml
    chupz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Call on Philly! I made a last minute live bet!

FlashinLeather

how is that a troll move, it would cut down on threads and you can back up what you are saying, i'm not going to go do the math from all your threads and neither is anyone else. And you clearly want to show how good you are at capping and you want people to think you make good picks or you would not be posting them. All the respected cappers have a thread where the post all of their picks just sayin.

lcscanada

how is that a troll move, it would cut down on threads and you can back up what you are saying, i'm not going to go do the math from all your threads and neither is anyone else. And you clearly want to show how good you are at capping and you want people to think you make good picks or you would not be posting them. All the respected cappers have a thread where the post all of their picks just sayin.
    Man you come into EVERY thread i make, and i go 3/4, or 3/5, and you hammer me "HAHA" "you suck" etc... NEVER once have you said anything positive. You are a troll. Maybe if you weren't so hostile in the past, i wouldn't be so defensive, but what you expect? I am going to offer my advice, take it or leave it, but don't hate on me for offering free advice that actually has a good win rate. I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone.

lcscanada

I do my best to help other fellow gamblers out, and it's a shame there are obvious losing players like you that have an axe to grind with everyone cause you can't pick winners. It's textbook psychology. If you were a winner, you'd be a lot more positive.

If you don't like my picks, then don't bet, it's simple.

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post

thats because he doesnt hit 72% more like 42%. He has trouble with math, go to his "picks thread" that he abandoned, I added up his numbers and it was around 45%. For some reason he doesnt post there..
    go figure
    You are a liar. You and Flashinidiot are the two biggest trolls here. I really hope both meet up someday, go for lunch, and die in a horrific crash with a tanker truck carrying hot canola oil

FlashinLeather

All i'm saying is that it would make it much easier to follow your picks if you had a tread. Not to many in the world cap at 72%, so making a claim like that makes it suspect. If it is true good for you, and it can easily be proven if you make a thread and track your picks. Look at the hits DG's thread, there is a reason he just doesn't make a new one daily, it makes it easy to follow and track someone.

lcscanada

I did not bother posting in my thread anymore, because I got idiots like you GTI, that never appreciate anything. So once in a while, i'll come on and post some picks, but I don't bother much with this site anymore because of the idiot trolls like you and flashinleather.

Like I said, you guys are so negative because you are losing players. If you were actually profitable, you would not hate so much, and attack people contributing to the community. Get a life losers.

gti175

Quote Originally Posted by lcscanada View Post
    I did not bother posting in my thread anymore, because I got idiots like you GTI, that never appreciate anything. So once in a while, i'll come on and post some picks, but I don't bother much with this site anymore because of the idiot trolls like you and flashinleather.

Like I said, you guys are so negative because you are losing players. If you were actually profitable, you would not hate so much, and attack people contributing to the community. Get a life losers.

Difference is, we don't come on here claiming to be betting 10k at a time, and not being a big shot yet. Nor do
    we make big attention whore threads with locks, lose, then disappear for a few days. Gawd, give me a break, if you posted in teh same thread everyday, and didnt make ludacris claims maybe people would respect you more.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

You are a liar. You and Flashinidiot are the two biggest trolls here. I really hope both meet up someday, go for lunch, and die in a horrific crash with a tanker truck carrying hot canola oil
    Can't help but laugh at this, very original. Unreal.

FlashinLeather

I just looked at my posts that I made in your threads, they weren't very trolly at all and I hardly attacked you. I was simply pointing out that many people come on threads like these and make up bets so its hard to believe, when they hit it looks good and when they miss they are never heard from again. I never said thinks like "HAHA" or "you suck" but I made valid points. Your responses were wishing me to get cancer a few times, and just recently that I die in a car accident. But what do i know i'm a loser with no life.

Edit: and I have yet to achieve keyboard warrior status like yourself

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by chupz View Post
    Nice Call on Philly! I made a last minute live bet!
    Thank you, nice to be appreciated.

And GTI, it was 5K.

You guys come on right after the game, looks like you picked BUF and had to vent. Oh well what can I do besides help everyone out.
    Here, enjoy and just stop flooding this thread with hate.

gti175

i actually picked philly, and i posted before the game. Unlike you, I have a dedicated picks thread bud.
    Last edited by gti175; 04-24-11 at 06:19 PM.

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    i actually picked philly, and i posted before the game. Unlike you I have a dedicated picks thread bud.
    I'm not your bud and i will also add a 747 fuel release valve malfunction that drop 10,000lbs of jet fuel on your burning canola fire accident.

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

While ya[ all were talking 2-1 Nashville...

Where are you from in Philly???

lcscanada

Anaheim still will win, but glad Nash got the goals to help the over as well...

lcscanada

2-2 tie, Van winning 1-0.

lcscanada

NSH/ANA over, ANA loss
    3/4 - 75% so far

So far so good for VAN, van winning 2-1 and under 6.

chupz
    Canucks ml
    chupz's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-2 in Chicago. I still hope Vam wins and if they do by 2 or more it'll be an added bonus since I have a small alternate -1.5 pl on them. What do you think?

FlashinLeather

NSH/ANA over, ANA loss
    3/4 - 75% so far

So far so good for VAN, van winning 2-1 and under 6.
    Not sure how you came up with this, not hating just wondering. You lost both your Ana bet, won the over, won the Phi, but you can't really count the over because it was already over when you stated you were taking that position.

And you lost both of your bets at the end of the night. If you are hitting 72% i'll follow all of your picks, but you really need to start a thread to prove all of your doubters wrong, and gain a bunch of followers if your right.

Anyways, how I saw it you were 2/5 - 40%

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

You need to go 12-0 to be at 72% buddy...Good Luck...Loud mouth!!!!

gti175

Not sure how you came up with this, not hating just wondering. You lost both your Ana bet, won the over, won the Phi, but you can't really count the over because it was already over when you stated you were taking that position.

And you lost both of your bets at the end of the night. If you are hitting 72% i'll follow all of your picks, but you really need to start a thread to prove all of your doubters wrong, and gain a bunch of followers if your right.

Anyways, how I saw it you were 2/5 - 40%