sjzoo915
    sjzoo915's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flyers +265 to win the series ???

i see a lot of value here??

they are my team so am i to close to the situation or is there a lot of value?

pdo83
    pdo83's Avatar Become A Pro!

do it puuuuusssayyy

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

May not be a bad bet...Sabres fan here.....

Buffalo plays like crap at home....It's like they try to get too fancy sometimes at home, or they think the crowd will win them to victories.....So that being said I could see the Flyers winning today...But I could also see Sabres winning big or just barely squeeking by....

It's really tough to say and I am not laying any bets on this game or the series....I think Buffalo has a better chance of winning in Philly if it goes to 7 games, than they have at winning today....Sabres have to give 100% percent today and get good goaltending or they will lose....

Just my 2 cents...Hope this helps....

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Apparently Pronger is due to play today which I think is a mistake. You can't tell me he's near one hundred percent and there's really nothing worse than a player not meeting expectations (which are huge for Pronger) or having to leave the game because someone smashes his hand. Think PHI has a good chance as I thnk BUF will play limited offense hockey thus taking some of the heat off of Leighton and allowing PHI's offence to at least generate counter-pressure. Cheers

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

after that first goal my stomach turned and i resolved myself to cleaning the shed....after a good burn session.
    if i gotta pay up to my friend in buffalo i swear ill wipe my ass with that $10 bill before i stick it in the envelope.

gambler CK
    gambler CK's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL at people still doubting the sabres

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Quote Originally Posted by gambler CK View Post
    Keep laughing dude, cause there is a good chance we lose this series....You can thank Darcy for our lack of depth at center.

MikeZaW
    MikeZaW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Stayin' alive. Let's Go Flyers!

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Quote Originally Posted by gambler CK View Post
    Sabres dominated again, if not for historically bad goaltending the Flyers would have wrapped this up in 5.