Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Sharks/Kings Tonight

I like the over 5. Allot of juice but still you know it's gonna hit

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Miser View Post
    I like the over 5. Allot of juice but still you know it's gonna hit
    The over have been a gold mine for me but now im not to sure after the rangers under and now looks like the bruins is going to be an under. My favorite play today was the Sharks over but i dunno now..

Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still like the over.

Lots of juice on the sharks ML, Kings are deflated ..

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Petenana15 View Post
    I still like the over. Lots of juice on the sharks ML, Kings are deflated ..
    Also that one 4-0 kings win scares me . That was in san jose to. Seems today the game on now and the rangers game have been a defensive battle. The over went from -140 to -135 now i dont know anymore with these games haha

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Sharks always choke in big playoff games. Take the Kings ML or Kings +1 at +108 at pinnacle. Trust me, I'm Canadian

TBone101
    TML
    TBone101's Avatar Become A Pro!

takeing the SJ pl

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post
    Sharks always choke in big playoff games. Take the Kings ML or Kings +1 at +108 at pinnacle. Trust me, I'm Canadian
    Do you copy and paste your own line into all of the hockey threads???

I found your exact words in another thread..I mean exact.."Trust me, I'm Canadian" was there too.

Numenor80
    Numenor80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

parlayed the over and the SJ ml...BOL

Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Weee 3-0!

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by Boxing Champ View Post

I found your exact words in another thread..I mean exact.."Trust me, I'm Canadian" was there too.
    Uhhh...yeah, there's 2 king/sharks threads in which the OP is pushing the sharks ML. Just trying to save any potential tailers some coin. I hope you didn't take my advice.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

winning advice always worth a copy/paste

sticky it

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

Kings 3-0, Sharks have em right where they want em. Trust me I am Canadian!

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post
    I guess we're going to find out which Canadian did a better job capping this game.

Boxing Champ

Uhhh...yeah, there's 2 king/sharks threads in which the OP is pushing the sharks ML. Just trying to save any potential tailers some coin. I hope you didn't take my advice.
    I had Kings in game 2 at + 170..Didn't have the balls to pull the trigger today though...
    And was late playing the Over...by the time decided to go for it, it was off the board...IDIOT.

Boxing Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post

crjohnson32

I had Kings in game 2 at + 170..Didn't have the balls to pull the trigger today though...
    And was late playing the Over...by the time decided to go for it, it was off the board...IDIOT.
    So this explains your problem with my advising people not to bet the sharks ML in 2 threads?

crjohnson32

I always cap a game I plan on betting before looking at the lines. Saves me from being scared off by a juicy line.

Boxing Champ

So this explains your problem with my advising people not to bet the sharks ML in 2 threads?
    I have no problem you advising anyone in any thread..I found it to be ...because you cap't advising
    everyone..everywhere with the words "Trust me, I'm a Canadian"

crjohnson32

I have no problem you advising anyone in any thread..I found it to be ...because you cap't advising
    everyone..everywhere with the words "Trust me, I'm a Canadian"
    It's a joke big guy, making light of stereotypes. Like saying" trust me I'm Indian" in a cricket thread, or "trust me I'm australian" in a rugby thread. And it was just 2 threads pushing the sharks ML, not "everywhere". Is it any wonder a lot of really good cappers end up leaving this site with people like you making comments like that?

Boxing Champ

It's a joke big guy, making light of stereotypes. Like saying" trust me I'm Indian" in a cricket thread, or "trust me I'm australian" in a rugby thread. And it was just 2 threads pushing the sharks ML, not "everywhere". Is it any wonder a lot of really good cappers end up leaving this site with people like you making comments like that?
    Comment's like what?? Did I offend you by laughing at your expression..Well..excuse me...Please don't leave this site!!!! Laughing is not forbidden or frowned upon.. here.

crjohnson32

Comment's like what?? Did I offend you by laughing at your expression..Well..excuse me...Please don't leave this site!!!! Laughing is not forbidden or frowned upon.. here.
    Yeah, backtrack just enough to save face. I'm guessing you wouldn't be trying to justify your comments if I wasn't right.

crjohnson32

You really going to argue this wasn't meant to question my intelligence?

Boxing Champ

See...you are **** enough to think I'm backpedaling by saying "please don't leave this site" where in reality I'm still making fun of you..you won't understand it..You're Canadian...

crjohnson32

Lol another american to ignorant to realize there are dozens of american cities further north than most of canada's most populated cities. Stick to losing your money on basketball hunches and leave the hockey handicapping to people who know the difference between the memorial cup and the frozen 4.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Crazy game. LAK surprised me even though I took them small tonight. Cheers

Boxing Champ

Lol another american to ignorant to realize there are dozens of american cities further north than most of canada's most populated cities. Stick to losing your money on basketball hunches and leave the hockey handicapping to people who know the difference between the memorial cup and the frozen 4.
    See..now you are making excuses for being Canadian by giving me geographical breakdown of North America and it's population charts. Where in reality America's cities that are located North of Canada's MOST populated cities have nothing to do with the fact that you've copied and pasted identical writeup into 2 threads...followed with an almost convincing expression "Trust Me I'm Canadian". Which is why you are being made fun of by a.... Russian (Only a Canadian with an avatar of a team that does not exist would look at a Russian flag with a hammer and a sickle and assume he was an American)

Boxing Champ

No reply...KNOCKOUT!!! round 4

Last edited by Boxing Champ; 04-24-11 at 01:59 AM.

Nick_Nack
    Nick_Nack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

hehe interesting series..

crjohnson32

No reply...KNOCKOUT!!! round 4

Hah, if I want advise on fast food value menu's or which olive juice I should line my stomach with before pounding a quart of vodka I'll ask a russian imigrant living in america, until then don't expect any more responses from me. I'll expect you to keep trolling my posts waiting for me to post a losing play.

crjohnson32

you've copied and pasted identical writeup into 2 threads...followed with an almost convincing expression "Trust Me I'm Canadian"
    Again, both threads were pushing the sharks ML, I was simply trying to save any potential tailers some coin by advising against it. And trust me I'm canadian in a hockey thread is just making light of racial sterotypes. Like "trust me I'm american" in a fast food value menu thread, or "trust me I'm russian" in a how to live below the poverty line thread.

Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright mr canadian, give some winners today. If they lose ur full of shit..

crjohnson32

I rarely if ever post on this site, and yeaterday was my first posted play in the hockey threads. Mostly because of idiotic comments like the ones from that russian immigrant. But I suppose I'll grace this forum with some winning picks, afterall it is the playoffs. Expect my picks for today around 1 or 2 pmEST in its own thread. If winning picks create this much negativity I'm kind of interested what a losing pick will generate.

Boxing Champ

I rarely if ever post on this site, and yeaterday was my first posted play in the hockey threads. Mostly because of idiotic comments like the ones from that russian immigrant. But I suppose I'll grace this forum with some winning picks, afterall it is the playoffs. Expect my picks for today around 1 or 2 pmEST in its own thread. If winning picks create this much negativity I'm kind of interested what a losing pick will generate.
    I accept your excuses

Now..let's make some money before you'll start lining your stomach with olive oil, and chasing it with vodka.