easywinner
    easywinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Which of these teams has a better chance to win?

Here's something interesting i was thinking about today. Which of these 2 teams has a better shot to win at least 1 game in their series aka not get swept. The Blackhawks or the Rangers? They're both up against it but coming back to their homes now and leaving hard places to win. What do you think? I guess it would be unfair to leave out the Coyotes and Bruins as well but they have different circumstances with the B's being on the road and the Coyotes playing the Wings who always seemingly turn it up in the playoffs.

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Honestly...neither

Hawks can't establish any kind of puck possession against the Nucks. And when they do, the Nucks just slam them right into the boards, at one point I think I saw 3 Nucks slamming one Hawk..

Rangers just can't get enough quality shots against Neuvirth. Until then the Caps will continue to win 2-1 2-0 games...

easywinner

Ya i completely agree with that but i have this itch or whatever you call it i guess feeling that either the Rangers or Hawks will "steal" a a game on their home ice maybe like a 3-2 or an OT type game but i can't put my finger on which game it will be. I think it will be today but I'm not sure if it will be the Rangers or the Hawks.

easywinner

Lol,