ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

BUF/PHI game2 - various bets

BUF PL +1.5 (-190) 8 units

BUF alternative PL -1.5 (+375) 1 unit

Prop - Who will score more points Giroux/Pominville......Pominvile (+115) 1 unit

Not only was Buffalo the hottest team going into the playoffs, they took game 1 in Philly against a raucous crowd, and a physical Philly team that many wondered if the Sabres would be able to stand up to....Buffalo was just as physical, and was not intimidated in the least bit....

Ryan Miller got some rest at the end off the regular season as he was spelled by Enroth.....There were doubters as to whether Miller was hurt or not going into the playoffs.....Miller looked to be in top notch form showing no signs of injury what so ever......Miller almost looked like a piece of velcro when the pucks came at him.....Ryan Miller may not have the best stats, but it's hard to argue that he is not a money goalie......

Buffalo sticks to Lindy Ruff's tight team first system, and runs all 4 lines all capable of good forechecking and putting pressure on philly's defense.....

On the other hand, Philly's "Bob the Goalie" did not play quite at Miller's level and gave away some nice juicy rebounds....One rebound ended up on Kaleta's stick for the GW......Chris Pronger is still out....

Buffalo can still lose this game by 1 goal and these bets pay off.......But I think Buffalo wins outright, and I would not be surprised to see Buffalo win by 2 or 3 goals....That's also why I am taking Pominville more points over Giroux

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think any of your bets are good. but who am I?

I can't even say GL because im on the opposite side lol

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Buff+1.5 is my "lock" play...I wish you the very bestI see buffalo go 2-0 tonight, and finish off flyers in 5

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Quote Originally Posted by xkgb View Post
    Buff+1.5 is my "lock" play...I wish you the very bestI see buffalo go 2-0 tonight, and finish off flyers in 5
    thanks KGB...obv w/ 8 units BUF +1.5 that is my lock of the night as well

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Claude Reins supreme in Philly. Flush the pominvile wager down the toilet-now!

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

I like Vanek over 3 goals + assists + SOG. Seems like a great bet based on his average being 4 this season. I took the same bet with carter at over 4.5.

However i am on the Flyers, i think they played pretty well game 1, and they should come out pissed tonight.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

well i am on sabres and the under, and i don't think i'm gonna win for some reason. good luck.

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

i got the over 5.5 !! looking good 3goals 8minutes in. parlayd with Montreal(ml) Sanjsoe(ml) and 1 soccer game with odds of 1.1 just for extra couple bucks. Im feeling good

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    Claude Reins supreme in Philly. Flush the pominvile wager down the toilet-now!
    tried to save you some money bro.....
    nice wacks otherwise
    your tune will change come monday nite-im sure