t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Flyers/Sabres Total: What's the Play?

Why hasn't it dropped to 5? Ton of juice on the Under. My guess is that books don't wanna throw a 5 out there with Bobrovsky but I don't know. What's the play?

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Could go either way in my opinion. Staying away from the total might be the smartest thing to do. But than again, not the smartest people hang around SBR..

Good luck with whatever you decide.

kevalev27
    kevalev27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playoffs hockey is defensive hockey, so sure you should take the under, but I would be a lot more confident with Buffalo winning straight up!

They are the best team since the all-star break. Richards and Pronger are out for the first game and Bobrovsky have no playoff experience.

I do think that the Sabres will upset the Flyers in this game and the series too!

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by kevalev27 View Post
    Playoffs hockey is defensive hockey, so sure you should take the under, but I would be a lot more confident with Buffalo winning straight up!

They are the best team since the all-star break. Richards and Pronger are out for the first game and Bobrovsky have no playoff experience.

I do think that the Sabres will upset the Flyers in this game and the series too!
    Richards as in Mike Richards? WTF where the hell did you read that hes out game 1. Please post a link for this..

D3 Mighty Ducks

Richards will be in the lineup 99 percent..

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...ener-vs-sabres

kevalev27

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Richards will be in the lineup 99 percent..

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...ener-vs-sabres
    Sorry buddy, he missed practice yesterday and his return was doubtful, i should have done my research today!
    My uncle is a big Flyers fan and he just told me an hour ago that Richards wasn't playing!

Even with Richards in, I think the Sabres should take this one! The Flyers have a slow defensive squad and the small lil tiny speedy Sabres forward as in Gerbe, Ennis and Pominville will be too fast for Odonnell Timonen Carle and their friends!

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kevalev27 View Post
    Sorry buddy, he missed practice yesterday and his return was doubtful, i should have done my research today! My uncle is a big Flyers fan and he just told me an hour ago that Richards wasn't playing! Even with Richards in, I think the Sabres should take this one! The Flyers have a slow defensive squad and the small lil tiny speedy Sabres forward as in Gerbe, Ennis and Pominville will be too fast for Odonnell Timonen Carle and their friends!
    I tend to look at the Philly defense as big and over powering vs slow.
    Should be a heck of a series though....

D3 Mighty Ducks

It will be a hell of series for sure and my money is on the Sabres winning the series. But as for tonight goes, I think Flyers take Game 1 at home.

kevalev27

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    It will be a hell of series for sure and my money is on the Sabres winning the series. But as for tonight goes, I think Flyers take Game 1 at home.
    I got Sabres too to win the series! This was probably the line with the most value in all of the 8 series!