boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

french midgets are done tonight, hopefully the fans burn down the city of montreal tonight

slapster33
    slapster33's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol puck, could be a early tee off for you this weekend.........only see ya when your team wins, lol typical.
    as a bruin fan i still think its going 7, but you never know.........hope your around tomorrow, could be some bashing then ahhhhhhhhhhhh?

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Quote Originally Posted by slapster33 View Post
    lol puck, could be a early tee off for you this weekend.........only see ya when your team wins, lol typical. as a bruin fan i still think its going 7, but you never know.........hope your around tomorrow, could be some bashing then ahhhhhhhhhhhh?
    What? The Habs are NOT my team..you need to learn how to read what others say. I HATE the Bruins and the Habs BUT I hate the Bruins more because of all the fake fans and the fake team....

slapster33

i know your team is not the habs, your a flyer fan.....but you been quiet the past few days........

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6250

Im sorry but have the flyers or any of those philly teams (besides phillies) won shit in the last 25 years? Just dirty drunk losers always lookin for a fight in that shit city, and then when it gets a little tight they disappear...... That side it was a historic collapse last year but still the flyers did nt win the cup or anything. So sit back and enjoy some great hockey tonight

Philly sports and fans= wannabe boston haters

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Quote Originally Posted by ExposingLines247 View Post
    Im sorry but have the flyers or any of those philly teams (besides phillies) won shit in the last 25 years? Just dirty drunk losers always lookin for a fight in that shit city, and then when it gets a little tight they disappear...... That side it was a historic collapse last year but still the flyers did nt win the cup or anything. So sit back and enjoy some great hockey tonight Philly sports and fans= wannabe boston haters
    What?

This is why I stayed off this thread until the series was over...GAME 7

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

i know your team is not the habs, your a flyer fan.....but you been quiet the past few days........
    I wanted you to get your bashing in while it lasted..I feel bad for Bruin fans...

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Bruins playing strong in the final 2 minutes...but penalty against them....for the first time I believe the Bruins will finish this game off. Congrats Bruin fans

St8Ca$homie
    St8Ca$homie's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** YEA GO B's PARTY ON!!!

St8Ca$homie
    St8Ca$homie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should be a great series between B's/F's , GL.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

OP must feel like the f*cking moron that he is right now.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

? Just dirty drunk losers always lookin for a fight in that shit city, and then when it gets a little tight they disappear...... That side it was a historic collapse last year but still the flyers did nt win the cup or anything.
    that drunk comment means so much coming from the land of the dropkick murphys so are philly fans looking for a fight or running away? make up your mind(s) better yet, c'mon down for a game and find out for your bad self i dare ya to wear that bear garb...you'll be needing/using it for a tourniquet by the end of the 1st period

as for the second statement: fly boys won the east last year but i suppose you're right, boston did one better and made nhl history!!!!
    phuckin "chowda" heads

PhilliesPhan
    Cam Newton Overs
    PhilliesPhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

"Boston, it's f*ckin Scranton w/ clams." - Paulie Walnuts.

Let's not talk about drunk shit fightin etc ... I saw more ugly red headed chicks with freckles and drunk idiots in one weekend in Boston visiting friends this past month than I've seen my whole life in Philly. We both hate the Yankees but as a "wannabe boston hatin town" We have every right to hate the Celtics, Pats, and Bruins. Get a clue.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Im sorry but have the flyers or any of those philly teams (besides phillies) won shit in the last 25 years?
    this is funny. I'll rewrite it: "Have any of those other teams in philly that haven't recently won championships won any championships in the last 25 years?"

and paging puckhead, I think you owes me some points.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by puckhead31 View Post
    Cannot believe how many of you guys think Boston will go deep. Chara is not a leader worse captain in the league. Every time a player gets under his skin he cracks. And let's face it the B's don't play 60 minute hockey, nor have the HEART or desire to win. Look at what happened last year against the Flyers and look at what happened just last week against the RANGERS!

Be careful with the Bruins, I have the Habs knocking them out only because the Habs play with heart and desire and play 60 minute hockey in the playoffs.

Also it will come down to what goalie plays better, Price or Thomas...and I choose Price over Thomas any day as long as Thomas is in a Bruins uniform.
    See, if the Candiens had just been prepared to play more than 60 minutes they would have been all set. It was too bad the Bruins couldn't hold on in regulation, would have been total justice for Hamerlik's total fail of a dive to cost them the series. Please Flyer fans, raise your annoying Philly fan game to a new level for us, going to be hard to hate your team as much as the flipin' floppin' Habs and their cry baby fans. Nothing like a beat down of a team you can't stand!

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    See, if the Candiens had just been prepared to play more than 60 minutes they would have been all set. It was too bad the Bruins couldn't hold on in regulation, would have been total justice for Hamerlik's total fail of a dive to cost them the series. Please Flyer fans, raise your annoying Philly fan game to a new level for us, going to be hard to hate your team as much as the flipin' floppin' Habs and their cry baby fans. Nothing like a beat down of a team you can't stand!
    You and I both know the Bruins barely won that series. Now the real shit talking can begin. Flyers vs Bruins

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

CH and boston gave a great show any team deserved to win

slapster33

what are we betting puck?

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Flyers to win the series. Sharks to win the series. Predators to win the series. Capitals to win the series

http://www.puckinghockey.com

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lint Pockets View Post
    OP must feel like the f*cking moron that he is right now.

haha yep

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by puckhead31 View Post
    You and I both know the Bruins barely won that series. Now the real shit talking can begin. Flyers vs Bruins
    Yes, Bruins barely won, but no one here is denying that the Habs are a disgraceful bunch of flopers are they? I don't like the Flyers, but I can't say I have zero respect for them, just the Eagles fans, creatins to the last of them.

slapster33

wow what a game puck..........like before, you pop your head out of the hole when they win a game.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

flyers suck severe bag. the goalies are too busy lubing each others ass after they're pulled.

GO BRUINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

bruins in a 7game are toughhhhhh

slapster33

hey puck where ya at?.......why ya hiding?

drc6491
    drc6491's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

the bs will take it, and no im not being biased :P

slapster33

get the brooms out puck head.....lololololololol.....to funny, i guess we will never seem you again on here you b it ch

slapster33

Originally Posted by slapster33
    Flyers to win the series. Sharks to win the series. Predators to win the series. Capitals to win the series

http://www.puckinghockey.com

I think 100% will fade you from now on, get your stupid ass on here and take it like a man

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6250

come on back and take it you broad, you started this forum at least take it like a man.

slapster33

where are ya at puck?....lolololol

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Apparently this thread made Thomas angry

odog11

Ya, f'n really.