DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by mike-dub View Post
    are you back in the fall?its easy to look back and say what we shouldve done after we know. congrats on making some money, thats what its all about!
    Yup I will be back in 3 months for the start of next year. Gonna try out some MLB for the time being.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    LMFAOOOOO. This is too funny.

yoshiments
    yoshiments's Avatar Become A Pro!

This man has no shame. Post #1311 was a Live bet on Over 4.5 goals (-150) for $$$$$, which he conveniently decided to edit to"so depressed right now" following the game.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiments View Post
    This man has no shame. Post #1311 was a Live bet on Over 4.5 goals (-150) for $$$$$, which he conveniently decided to edit to"so depressed right now" following the game.
    Nice one Mr. Auditor. Where I don't see it? Are you going to report me to the IRS? The SBR Auditors? Beat it you plug.
    Last edited by DennisGreen; 06-16-11 at 01:14 AM.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

This forum has had it, might have to post somewhere else next year. Nothing but haters anxiously awaiting you to fail and preteen little kids. What are some other good sites for posting plays on boys?

supr_villn
    the play never changes
    supr_villn's Avatar Become A Pro!

what did i just get done telling u ?? ..

"u -> will never be gr8" ,,
    is wtf i'm telling u now

ANTI-
    CHRIST
    W/
    IT
    IN

Viperpiper
    Viperpiper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    This forum has had it, might have to post somewhere else next year. Nothing but haters anxiously awaiting you to fail and preteen little kids. What are some other good sites for posting plays on boys?
    Im out... this place is a joke

supr_villn
    the play never changes

VIP_DIAPER ,,

u fgt u think any1 needs "u" around ? ..

if i weren't so brash giving it up that i got the goods
    i could've suckered u into ALL TYPES of foolishness

(so in a way i spared u saved u)

EAT
    SHYT
    & DIE

Viperpiper
    Viperpiper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Doctor app please do the world a favour

"ALL DAY LONG"
    Last edited by Viperpiper; 06-16-11 at 03:32 AM.

supr_villn
    the play never changes

hey VIP ,,

what'd u do last nite ?
    u go out or anything ?? ..

bet there was a good time 2 be had "somewhere"

ps

ZERO GOALS
    ON HOME ICE
    IN GM 7 !! ??

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beat it bitch. Haters wanna be me. Make your own thread next year then maybe you'll get 1/10th of the views you POS. I am the go to man when it comes to hockey handicapping so either recognize or GTFO.

Stuff a sock in it you joke! I'm not here to get thread views, I'm here to shit on clowns like you!

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Cappersmall. There gonna be haters everywhere. But cappersmall have WAY less hate n more respect for cappers.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Ill see u there next season DG!

gvo
    gvo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1451

its true there will be haters everywhere. the majority of us appreciate what you do DG, I myself cashed out several times during the NHL season with a majority of the profit coming from your picks. Don't leave SBR because of a few stupid trolls, and if you do leave please let me know where you're headed, see you next season

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Great regular season followed by an excellent post-season. You were stellar all year betting wise. Unfortunately the Canucks couldn't get the job done, it was a bittersweet ending to the NHL year.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Where is the updated total? It's so funny how the 1st post glory-hunters make after a game if they win is their updated record. If they lose it takes at least 24 hours for the pain to subside.

All I know is the Canucks do what they do best--choke.

Nothin' new.

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

this place went south, fast. im looking for a new forum too. probably try cappersmall like leafs-duck suggests! bol to you. later

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

DG, what gvo said, goes for me too. "CapTheGame" seems much lower on the "unnecessary bullshit" index.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

they've got a good camaraderie among their top hockey cappers over there as well...check in on "smh212" to get a feel for the largely "bashing n trolling" free threads...with lots of good ideas flying around...and tailgaters seem to be more wised-up to the nature of the "bumpy upward ride" you sign on for when u follow, so less bitchnmoaning (that shit is turning GG's great MLB thread into an f'g circus)

DennisGreen
    Update your status

LOL as for the live bet play I deleted it a few minutes after posting because I realized I was being a drunk idiot. I always post here before betting. That whole I'm depressed shit was always there. I added some rude hater comments when I deleted the play. Went back after the game and deleted them to avoid a ban.

Look at my spreadsheet and my last 20 plays, trust me I aint lying. Theres mostly red on there. Also lost 16 straight earlier this year, all accounted for.

Have a good summer everyone, see you next year probably.
    Last edited by DennisGreen; 06-16-11 at 08:08 PM.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

TY for all the site suggestions. Any of them have any points or rewards like SBR? That's the main reason I am a regular on here. Have had about 2k of freeplays thanks to this place and made free money. Dont ever see myself leaving here, may just post less.

supr_villn
    the play never changes

i wanted 2 bet u
    every single point
    THAT I EVEN "HAD" ,,

remember ?? ..

what happened ?

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Was drunk by noon yesterday supr. Let's just say it wasn't at the top of my priority list. Good call on Boston you dirt bag

supr_villn
    the play never changes

(there's hope 4 u yet)

Marc2010
    Marc2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8323

good job this year dg!!

sorry bout your nucks in the finals.

will be looking forward to your picks next season

LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4199

DG

How do you feel about Luongo coming back next year? Obviously with 10+ years left on the contract, there is no way he could be traded. With that said, if I am a Vancouver fan, I am not entirely sold on him, as he tends to let in soft goals.

How has talk radio treated Luongo & the Sedins?

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Marc2010 View Post
    good job this year dg!!

sorry bout your nucks in the finals.

will be looking forward to your picks next season
    Thanks man and appreciate your positive posts throughout the entire year

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    DG

How do you feel about Luongo coming back next year? Obviously with 10+ years left on the contract, there is no way he could be traded. With that said, if I am a Vancouver fan, I am not entirely sold on him, as he tends to let in soft goals.

How has talk radio treated Luongo & the
    Sedins?
    If I was the GM I would work my ass off at trading him. He has a no trade clause but there are a couple minor outs for both parties before the 12 years are up.

Its clear Cory Schneider is more than capable of being our #1 and I'd love to see him take out Lou. We'd free up a ton of salary to address our rather obvious needs.

Honestly I would even consider running him outta town if he starts sucking. Just make him the bench warmer to Schneider and I'm sure he'd request a trade in time. May sound a bit harsh but his contract eats up way too much of our team salary.

I'm sure there would still be a couple teams interested in him. His regular season stats are great so he is still fairly marketable to lower tier teams with lots of salary room.

As for the radio stations I haven't listened to anything at all. Still choked they lost so just totally withdrawn from hockey at the moment.

Retibol
    Retibol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1001

GL next season.

sry about the Canucks.
    **** the haters, atleast we have a team thats gonna dominate the next season
    and hopefully Luongo and the Sedins will be on top in the SC final next year!

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

the main sports station here talks about trading him but with a 10 year contract, not many teams would want to trade for him. i heard them bring up florida and how they might want him back. they also bring up how you cant get to game 7 of the stanley cup final if youre not a decent goalie.
    as a canucks fan, i still support him. although he let in some weak goals, alot of them werent entirely his fault. i think canucks need to work on getting their lines straight. i know theyre trying to follow the detroit model and go for finesse rather than grit but when the rest of the league goes for grit, then you kinda gotta have a bit of that too.
    also, put the sedins in some boxing classes!

Quote Originally Posted by LordCC View Post
    DG

How has talk radio treated Luongo & the Sedins?

First ... 36373839