DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Wednesday Plays

TB (+127)

TB/PIT Over 5.5 (+127)

VAN -0.5 (-110)

CHI/VAN Over 1.5 (1st) (+107)

NAS (+125)

Just flat-betting to start the playoffs to get a feel of how these series are gonna play out. Watch for some live bets tonight too as I love live betting in the playoffs. You can get some excellent prices during the post-season with these.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cc440unn View Post
    I have 25$ parley on Chicago over vancouver detroit over phoneix nashville over anaheim sanjose over LA montreal over boston tampabay over pitts philly over buffalo caps over rangers 8/8 = 25$ for 3862.36$
    Good luck, you'll need it

jod10
    jod10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Playoff Futures Series Bets VAN (-218) Over CHI TAM (+127) Over PIT NAS (+109) Over ANA BUF (+177) Over PHI Alternate Series Bet SJ -1.5 Games (-117) Over LA LEGEND: - To win $100 on favorites, $100 bet on dogs. - To win $500 on favorites, $500 bet on dogs
    I agree with everything except Tampa and Nashville. I see Anaheim winning the series after a long hard battle, possibly running to 7. If the old Hiller was in net, it would be a lock, but I think their goaltending is still strong and their first line is beastly. Nashville is a strong team, but I see Anaheim narrowing winning the series. Besides, who can bet against the Ducks?

Even though the Penguins are without their two top scorers, they have been winning and playing respectable hockey. It is possible that Crosby may not show up for this series, but I still like Pittsburgh to win it, again in what will likely be a long, drawn out series. Tampa Bay has some nice offensive lines, but I see Flowers keeping them mostly at bay (pun intended).

The Canucks should beat a very different Blackhawks team and hopefully make it atleast past the first round this time. Third time's a charm?

Philly has been playing abysmal for months and I like Buffalo's chances of teaching them a lesson and putting them in their place: not in the playoffs.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jod10 View Post
    I agree with everything except Tampa and Nashville. I see Anaheim winning the series after a long hard battle, possibly running to 7. If the old Hiller was in net, it would be a lock, but I think their goaltending is still strong and their first line is beastly. Nashville is a strong team, but I see Anaheim narrowing winning the series. Besides, who can bet against the Ducks? Even though the Penguins are without their two top scorers, they have been winning and playing respectable hockey. It is possible that Crosby may not show up for this series, but I still like Pittsburgh to win it, again in what will likely be a long, drawn out series. Tampa Bay has some nice offensive lines, but I see Flowers keeping them mostly at bay (pun intended). The Canucks should beat a very different Blackhawks team and hopefully make it atleast past the first round this time. Third time's a charm? Philly has been playing abysmal for months and I like Buffalo's chances of teaching them a lesson and putting them in their place: not in the playoffs.
    I still have a $25 future on the Ducks to win the cup at like +4000 I made earlier in the year. Hiller going down is gonna hurt them badly though I believe in the post-season. Ellis and Emery cannot steal games like Hiller is capable of. Nashville is a tough, tough team to play. They are extremely disciplined and frustrating to play against. The Ducks D is pretty weak so if Nashville gets leads it will be tough to come back on them. Add to that the Ducks are usually very undisciplined and get into penalty troubles, this could be a bad match-up for the Ducks. Only time will tell.

As for the Pens I agree they still play a solid team game and are fully capable of winning this series. I just can't overlook the talent up front. It's Stamkos, St. Louis and Lecavalier vs Staal, Neal and Kovalev. The Lightning have a huge edge up front in this one.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is the -0.5 is that first period? If so its +145 not -110

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

[

=twelvejewelz;9616308]what is the -0.5 is that first period? If so its +145 not -110[/quote]
    its the puck line - 1/2 goal so its less juice but team must be winning no ties!!!!!! 1-1 is a loss

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    what is the -0.5 is that first period? If so its +145 not -110
    Canucks to win in regulation.

leafsfan19
    leafsfan19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 599

DG, I haven't had comp. access in a few days... have no time at all right now, but if its okay id like to play the contest. I can throw you the points when im on later, and post up in the actual thread later. but just thought if I could get it in before games start, here it is:Caps in 5Penguins in 7Bruins in 6Flyers in 6Wings in 6Canucks in 6Ducks in 7Sharks in 5West: nucksEast: BruinsIf I did somethin wrong, fk it im out i guess, just literally had like 5 mins to post right now.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by leafsfan19 View Post
    DG, I haven't had comp. access in a few days... have no time at all right now, but if its okay id like to play the contest. I can throw you the points when im on later, and post up in the actual thread later. but just thought if I could get it in before games start, here it is:Caps in 5Penguins in 7Bruins in 6Flyers in 6Wings in 6Canucks in 6Ducks in 7Sharks in 5West: nucksEast: BruinsIf I did somethin wrong, fk it im out i guess, just literally had like 5 mins to post right now.
    Okay man you're in. I'll copy and paste this post into there.

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Liking the picks, good luck in the post season DG

jod10
    jod10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

The Penguins, still without their two top scorers :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_au7...eature=related

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jod10 View Post
    The Penguins, still without their two top scorers : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_au7...eature=related
    LOL just one game but yeah they played a solid game. They will have to play tight D to win this series.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I bet big on TAM tonight...was I wrong...

gambler CK
    gambler CK's Avatar Become A Pro!

A live bet OVER 5.5 in the nucks game would be a good idea, that was a pretty intense wide open period, there could have easily been 4 goals

boondoggle

in nucks game..o3.5 -135 ??

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    in nucks game..o3.5 -135 ??
    Its at -129 at my book..I think its worth a shot.

boondoggle

bodog has puck line @ -2.5 for preds -210 and preds lead 3-0...

pepper60000
    pepper60000's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty solid start for Canucks which isnt that surprising I guess. Chicago had their chances so this series is far from over.
    I do agree Cancucks win though

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Decent opening night. 3-0 in the West bets, 0-2 in the East. Guess I should stick to the conference I know best

3-2 +$132 on the night. Stoked at my Nucks win tonight, Lou was huge tonight. The 4 posts helped obv but as Patrick Roy put it best: "My job isn't to protect the posts." Canucks hit 2-3 posts as well though so wouldn't have mattered. The Nucks were sick in the 1st period, dominated badly.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Good Canucks game...was trying to post on my phone during the game but couldn't get it to work...wanted to post pics. LOVED the intro and anthem. Kind of a sloppy game in the 2nd period...Lu was huge...and hey we both start out around +130 opening day GL.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Good Canucks game...was trying to post on my phone during the game but couldn't get it to work...wanted to post pics. LOVED the intro and anthem. Kind of a sloppy game in the 2nd period...Lu was huge...and hey we both start out around +130 opening day GL.
    Sweet must have been an awesome game to attend. That 1st period was one of the best all around periods I've seen them play all year. They sat on the lead in the 2nd and 3rd a bit which I never like but it worked out. Huge fcukin' game for Lou he needed that extremely bad to shake those demons.

CanuckG

3 hawks fan by me loser pissed the entire time were in awe that their team couldnt muster up 1 goal. Loved it.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

3 hawks fan by me loser pissed the entire time were in awe that their team couldnt muster up 1 goal. Loved it.
    Haha sweet. Bet they got heckled a fair amount tonight.

CanuckG

Yeah, mostly jokes about Kane because one guy had his jersey...and silly american jokes. I just hate Chicago. I live in downtown Vancouver but when I was at my uncles he lives literally right beside Seabrook who has a house in Tsawwassen..which is by the ferries. Well I was there in the summer when he brought back the Cup and he was the biggest prick...didn't even seem like he wanted to be around here. His Hummer outside his house with Illinois plates just piss me off to no end.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Yeah, mostly jokes about Kane because one guy had his jersey...and silly american jokes. I just hate Chicago. I live in downtown Vancouver but when I was at my uncles he lives literally right beside Seabrook who has a house in Tsawwassen..which is by the ferries. Well I was there in the summer when he brought back the Cup and he was the biggest prick...didn't even seem like he wanted to be around here. His Hummer outside his house with Illinois plates just piss me off to no end.
    Unreal what a sellout.

mikiki
    mikiki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 909

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Thanks all. Huge homer bet on my Nucks I know but they are going places this post-season, you will see

waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

friday comes game #2 for the nucks...i expect a higher scoring game

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by waco66 View Post
    friday comes game #2 for the nucks...i expect a higher scoring game
    With like 6 posts in game one the over probably should have hit. I will probably play the over in game 2, let's hope the bookies give us a good price on it

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Game 1 could of went either way, I was not impressed one bit but the Canucks. They'll have their work cut out for them to get past the first round. Lu stood on his fukking head like always. If the Hawks are able to take one in game in Vancouver Friday night then my money would be on the Hawks to advance. Can't stand they homosexual twins

supr_villn
    the play never changes
    supr_villn's Avatar Become A Pro!

higher than 2-0 ?? .. u don't say !

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Game 1 could of went either way, I was not impressed one bit but the Canucks. They'll have their work cut out for them to get past the first round. Lu stood on his fukking head like always. If the Hawks are able to take one in game in Vancouver Friday night then my money would be on the Hawks to advance. Can't stand they homosexual twins
    Hawks are losing face it pal. Try to think beyond your Vancouver hate. The Canucks absolutely dominated the Hawks in the 1st. From there on they did what most teams do with a lead they sat on it and it almost cost them. Lou stood on his head as always? LOL he has a career 3.88 playoff GAA vs the Hawks. He usually gets worked by them. The Canucks adapt to their opponent. The next game will probably be a high scoring one and the Canucks will play run and gun with the Hawks. They can play any style of hockey this year and be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by supr_villn View Post
    higher than 2-0 ?? .. u don't say !
    No it's actually gonna be the first 0-0 final in history. Pound the under 0.5!
    Last edited by DennisGreen; 04-14-11 at 12:30 PM.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Thursday Plays

MTL/BOS Over 5 (-113)

SJ -0.5 (-119)

BUF (+136)

CanuckG

Like Sharks regulation too..GL.