lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

*** /// SAT APRIL 9th ... Back with Great Parlay - NHL Money \\\ ***

Ok, very simple.

MTL@TOR - Last game of season, Hockey night in Canada, both teams want to win bad. Toronto with something to prove, Mtl trying to stay in 6th to avoid Philly and play Boston. Pick the OVER.

BUF@CLB - Pick Buff moneyline. They want to try and finish 6th as well to avoid Philly.

NAS@STL - Nas needs to win to clinch home ice, big game and they are treating it as such. Nas ML.

TB@CAR - Car must win to clinch playoff spot, pick ML. Once they have lead they will sit on it. Don't expect same blowout vs Atlanta

VAN@CAL - Cal wants to go out with a bang, Van resting top players, Roberto sitting. Pick Cal Moneyline 2.0

NYI@PHI - Pick PHI ml, just to be safe. NYI wants to lose so they maintan 4th position from basement to get better chance at number 1

6 game parlays are obviously a lottery but this is a really solid gamble.

Goodluck

Pays 29.22x

PS. GTI, Go F^%$ yourself.
    Last edited by lcscanada; 04-09-11 at 03:08 PM.

Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this play.. minus buff, I believe Columbus will win tonight. Like all the rest though!

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

I like your thinking lcs...keep it simple.

lcscanada

I agree Columbus will play hard, but they still are without Nash and a lot of key players.
    Buffalo wants to win this, and they are also playing Miller. He needs to put in a great game after being out for a few
    weeks to prove he is playoff ready.

I think it will be 2-1 or 3-1 Buffalo, with overtime/shootout possible. I may reconsider if Nash was playing, but I can't ignore the value of 1.75
    with Buffalo wanting to win and finish 6th.

lcscanada

Just found out Karrlson in net for Calgary, last min switch, I'd now take the over instead of Flames ml. I still believe Cal win, but over looks like a better bet. You could also fade. gl.