gambler CK
    gambler CK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eh, not a great card tonight, only 1 play

Rangers -0.5, nothing else i like tonight, but this should hit

not gona bet it too hard though, ill wait for tomorrow, a lot more games and better matchups

gl all

EDIT: actually after thinking about it I dont really like this play enought o bet it, not making any bets tonight, wait for tomorrow and well win some money!
    Last edited by gambler CK; 04-07-11 at 08:41 AM.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

ATL's been weird lately hey. Maybe in combination with PHI though. Anyways, I like it I think I'll play it for minor coin-last night was a quality night for me. Cheers

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

I shouldve laid off last night. Slammed sj hard. And got whack. I hate live betting. Lolz. Odds are so good. Bad couple days for me over 10units lost. Lolz. I parlayed van + dal. Both in reg. +174. Hoping this will turn me around.

Legend65
    Legend65's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gambler CK View Post

not gona bet it too hard though, ill wait for tomorrow, a lot more games and better matchups

gl all

EDIT: actually after thinking about it I dont really like this play enought o bet it, not making any bets tonight, wait for tomorrow and well win some money!
    Like your picks CK. I am going to go with your first instinct and put a small one on Rangers ML @ -220.

Look forward to tomorrow!!

jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Go big on senators! Real big

jsell2200
    jsell2200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by gambler CK View Post

gl all

May I ask what site yo uuse for hockey???...I use betus.com and al Puck Lines are 1.5.

gambler CK

Quote Originally Posted by jsell2200 View Post
    May I ask what site yo uuse for hockey???...I use betus.com and al Puck Lines are 1.5.
    5dimes.com, they have 1.5 and .5 lines

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by jsell2200 View Post
    Betus.com does have the -.5 puckllines. Click on IceHockey(right above NHL) and then scroll down, all the games(usually all at least) will be listed. Just click on the game you want and there is a three way betting option, picking a team is taking them to win in regulation or -.5.

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

bOI, IS THIS A JOKE TONIGHT? I took a couple of plays tonight, Rangers....Dallas...and a parlay on rangers/dallas/dallas over, but im baffled how a team DESPERATE TO WIN to stay in the last spot, just coupghs up 2 goals to a team thats got NOTHING to play for...Only ONE EXPLANATION. Pressure is killing NYR: they've been playing Atlanta tight in the first, almost playing scared not to lose, but at the same time forgetting to loosen up and actually try to score...Atlanta on the other hand are completely relaxed and just pouring it on...Good thing its still early, but if i was rangers coach i would have called a time out and talked to my players to loosen up a bit, and not let the score get to them....They need to snap out of it NOW.Or pulling it late is going to be real tough vs a team that just dont give a shit, nor have any pressure if they lose....I hate late season hockey....So much bullshit...LETS GET THE LORD STANLEY CUP GOING ALREADY!!!!

gambler CK

Quote Originally Posted by xkgb View Post
    bOI, IS THIS A JOKE TONIGHT? I took a couple of plays tonight, Rangers....Dallas...and a parlay on rangers/dallas/dallas over, but im baffled how a team DESPERATE TO WIN to stay in the last spot, just coupghs up 2 goals to a team thats got NOTHING to play for...Only ONE EXPLANATION. Pressure is killing NYR: they've been playing Atlanta tight in the first, almost playing scared not to lose, but at the same time forgetting to loosen up and actually try to score...Atlanta on the other hand are completely relaxed and just pouring it on...Good thing its still early, but if i was rangers coach i would have called a time out and talked to my players to loosen up a bit, and not let the score get to them....They need to snap out of it NOW.Or pulling it late is going to be real tough vs a team that just dont give a shit, nor have any pressure if they lose....I hate late season hockey....So much bullshit...LETS GET THE LORD STANLEY CUP GOING ALREADY!!!!
    Yea, the play looked good at first, but i got a bad feeling about it and decided to stay away, hopefully they can come back for ya

blg123
    blg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 929

I cannot even tell you how much I loved Atlanta tonite but ALL goes for waste because the ******* Marlins are losing to Nationals right now

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Best Non Bet of the season!
    Props

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ugh Min couldn't get a single goal. Dammit.