leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

LOL @ Bos

up 3-0. now losing 4-3. 19 shots in the first. 10 combine shots in the 2nd and so far in the 3rd.Bastards.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

fukkin idiots, could of made it a huge day for me if they cashed!

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Quote Originally Posted by Kav View Post
    fukkin idiots, could of made it a huge day for me if they cashed!
    yeah i know. same here. it was looking good. then they feel apart.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Wow, what the hell was that. I happened to take NYR but saw the 2-0 in the 2nd-got BBQ'ing figuring things were done and just saw the final. Almost sorry for the things I said about NYR players...Luck tomorrow lads.

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Is it me or is tim thomas gettign worse and worse as the season gets to its end. I think Rask should be getting the starts...

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

it's karma.

The owner of the Bruins is also on the NHL board, and the guy who decides all the suspensions, Campbell..well his SON plays on the Bruins...its a big who you know and who you blow kinda thing...and now karma is catching up to them.

http://www.puckinghockey.com/2011/03...uspension.html

cutesauce
    cutesauce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

hockey is a sick sport.

snipe
    snipe's Avatar Become A Pro!

they came out hard and then let off the gas once they were ahead.
    a hockey game isnt over until the fat lady sings

bigsmitty

BOS should be fine at home against NYI (especially with Little Ricky in net) but I won't touch it. I still laugh about Nabokov's "Eric Lindros picked by Quebec imitation". Cheers

bigsmitty

Hey Puckhead-thought I'd answer your question in public in case others wondered what the hell I was laughing about...I may have certain details wrong, etc but to my understanding, Nabokov was off in Russia (or thereabouts) and could have come back to the NHL-he wanted DET which was cool with them but he had to clear waivers. So I guess NYI claimed him, but rather than report he basically said frig that I'll sit out the year rather than play for you. Same idea (again to my limited understanding and recollection) as Lindros being selected by the Quebec Nordiques out of the draft, he said no-I'll sit out the year so I can go to a different team. It was maybe the next year that the team folded and all that-lots of hurt feelings around the issue so I hope I didn't really upset people (especially the Quebecois) but the idea that someone would rather not play the game than play for a certain team is pretty funny to me. Cheers