Asriel
    Asriel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flyers vs Thrashers

What do u think about this match?I think match will be over...

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Something is telling me to take the OVER and another part of me is saying take the Flyers -1.5

The over can happen but I think the Flyers after winning big over the Pens tuesday, they may play more physical on the Thrashers. Only because of what the Thrashers did to them last Thursday.

The Thrashers never stop playing physical they come at you for a full 60 minutes, if they can out power the Flyers physically they should easily net 2 goals on Bobrovsky. Evander Kane is a Philly killer, he should get one.

As for the Flyers once they get a lead, even if it is a 2-1 lead, they fall back and play defensively.

The Thrashers are staring Chris Mason

Mason stopped 11 of 12 shots in his only appearances against the Flyers, earning the victory despite only 20 minutes played.

Bobrovsky holds a 1-0-1 record with a 3.46 GAA and .900 SV% in two starts against the Thrashers this season. But don't let that stat fool you, this came when the Flyers were slumping. And after the win over the Pens this week it is safe to say they are confident again and ready to rock.

Flyers -1.5 is my call for this game the OVER is a BIG IF

BigFatPaulie
    BigFatPaulie's Avatar Become A Pro!

My model predicts the over as well as Flyers -1.5. Good luck if you play it!

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

goal totals in the 3 meetings for this team were high....7 goals, then 9 goals, then 7 goals again.....

I'm liking the over

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

over is a bust

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Didn't see that one coming.

bowers1989
    bowers1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

wow only 1 goal the whole time. cant get lower then that.