Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

NHL Preseason

Does anyone know if the NHL preseason is available for betting? I haven't seen it anywhere, nor have I heard anyone talk about the preseason, it starts tomorrow.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes offers preseason pucks sir.

Masu485

Thank you kindly sir. Gonna check it out.

VegasVic
    VegasVic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

If I remember corectly I think Bookmaker puts them up as well.

Neither start for the first few games though. Should begin seeing numbers next week. However be prepared for thirty cent lines. Good if you're jonesing for hockey action but not for your bankroll.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

masu,

man, i thought i was a degenerate???? man, you make me feel good about myself now. .thanks.. masu, come on man, relax there.. why would anyone want to play NHL preseason for? you might as well just flip coins.. but this is even tougher, because you got to hit close to 54% just to break even.. forget it masu.. just wait a few more weeks and you can bet all you want with the 3 cent matchbook lines.. there's no strategy in nhl preseason... masu, i know hockey is a fun sport to bet on, but just hold on.. in a few weeks, you will have all the hockey you want to bet with..

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take the Pens tonight, Sid and Geno are both in the lineup against the Lightning.

Masu485

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santauro View Post
    masu,

man, i thought i was a degenerate???? man, you make me feel good about myself now. .thanks.. masu, come on man, relax there.. why would anyone want to play NHL preseason for? you might as well just flip coins.. but this is even tougher, because you got to hit close to 54% just to break even.. forget it masu.. just wait a few more weeks and you can bet all you want with the 3 cent matchbook lines.. there's no strategy in nhl preseason... masu, i know hockey is a fun sport to bet on, but just hold on.. in a few weeks, you will have all the hockey you want to bet with..
    haha, I understand nicky, but I'm not betting on Preseason at all, I only have accounts with 2 online books and neither offers Preseason hockey. Plus, I'm starting my new system of only betting on one game/day, and football will take precedence.

Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Neither 5dimes or Bookmaker have NHL preseason lines (at least I cannot see them)