rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

College hockey play for Sunday

UNH ML -110 -- 2 units
    .5 units on PL +245

UNH is coming off a big upset win last night over Miami (OH). Controlled play for most of the game and just played great hockey. They are going against a Notre Dame team who needed a few fluke goals to beat Merrimack last night, including the game-winner in OT. ND was definitely outplayed last night. UNH and Merrimack are on the same level, and I doubt ND will get all of the lucky bounces a 2nd night in a row.

Also, game is being played ~40 minutes from UNH's campus, so there will be a major home game feel. Dick Umile is one of the top coaches in the country and I think this is the year they make a push for the national title. Lots of talent all over this team.

Available in the SBR book as well, if you don't want to put cash on it

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

I am on UNH small, I really like North Dakota/Denver over 6.5. Probably gonna add more to my UNH bet.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    I am on UNH small, I really like North Dakota/Denver over 6.5. Probably gonna add more to my UNH bet.

Good luck man. I like the over in that 1 too. Should be a 5-4 type game. I'm confident UNH gets it done, but their yearly crash in the tourney has me a little worried. I really feel good about them playing in Manchester, though, and glad they got ND over Merrimack