odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Non lock that does resemble a lock. Sabres in regulation.

It was the Bruins last night and Sabres tonight. They absolutely can not afford to lose this game, have had two days rest and there is this:

http://www.diebytheblade.com/2011/3/...behind-the-man

Sabres will be focused, emotional, better team, better goal-tending. Lots going for them tonight, making a big play on it.
    Last edited by odog11; 03-25-11 at 02:14 PM.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

I like them -1.5, but you just never know in the NHL, so yea.

Fitz22
    Fitz22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Underrrrrrrrrrrrrr

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    I like them -1.5, but you just never know in the NHL, so yea.
    Yes, you do never know, if you did know it ain't gambling. Just think there is a really good chance the Sabres role and if it is close I still think they have the edge.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Yes, you do never know, if you did know it ain't gambling. Just think there is a really good chance the Sabres role and if it is close I still think they have the edge.
    Agreed, but, watching all 73 of the Sabres games this year, I know very well it's never smart to take them by the puckline. The only times I would've recommended it were the day of the new ownership happening and the game on the same day Rick Martin died (both were PL winners, easy to say now). But, I called for them to beat Florida by the PL earlier this year, and got snipped in the ass because they are just far too inconsistent, they have been getting their asses wiped by the Panthers this year other than one OT game. SO even though the Sabres absolutely need it, never smart to roll and big $ on it.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

GL anyway, I'm on it so I'll be rooting for it as well as the win for my team.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    It was the Bruins last night and Sabres tonight. They absolutely can not afford to lose this game, have had two days rest and there is this:

http://www.diebytheblade.com/2011/3/...behind-the-man

Sabres will be focused, emotional, better team, better goal-tending. Lots going for them tonight, making a big play on it.
    same here as well....i'm dumping half my bankroll on it....no worries though i am free rolling....it's leftover money from an old poker account .....

I just cant see FLA winning...Friday nite in buff...crowd will be pumped, new goal song, rested...fla's 3rd game in 4 nites.....buffalo needs this....just cant see buffalo losing....they've been playing very good, and lesser known players like gerbe and sekera are getting hot and chipping in big.....

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Asses wiped hey? Rather a disgusting term for both the winner and the loser in my books...In any case I agree BUF puckline does seem dicey and they have had their challenges (for whatever reason) at home I believe. I do like BUF in regulation though. Cheers

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

in reg at -130 on pinnacle
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by DemoralizdDreamr; 03-25-11 at 03:44 PM.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    in reg at -130 on pinnacle
    dam bodog doesn't do regulation time bets...i might have to find a new site....that bets looks nice

odog11

I agree, I like regulation better than PL, but I still think good value on the PL. I never play more than 5% of my bank on a single play and when you add up all my plays on this game I am close to it. Regulation, PL and parlay ML and Over.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I'm playing -1.5 for the Sabres, theres value just floating there so grab some.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

just got back from work
    i had a perfect day 2-0 to be exact (MLB Minnesota ML) :P
    Good Hit fellows, lets keeping rolling tomorrow