lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

ROCK SOLID 3 Game NHL Parlay 6.12x

Tonight, great 3 game parlay.

WAS@OTT - Pick WAS moneyline at 1.57, Ottawa returning home from NYR last night, Was well rested and proved against PHI they can win on the road without Ovi. This is a great bet.

FLA@BUF - Pick Buf moneyline, Buffalo must win to keep the Leafs and Carolina off their backs as they are only few points behind. They won't under estimate this Florida team even thou Buf is at home and far better.

VAN@ATL - Take puckline, +275, Vancouver, well rested, faces an Atlanta team that played the NYI the night before. Atlanta defense is horrible and they are tired. Look for the Nucks to win this one by a minimum of 2-3 goals.

Total 3 game parlay pays 6.12x, if you wager $200, you get $1200, $1000 profit. IF you don't want to take the puckline, you can take Van moneyline at 1.6 if you want to play it safe. The payout would be half as much, and it's a much better bet overall to take the Van puckline.

I will be wagering far more, but due to the haters, I will not disclose my bet amounts anymore.

Goodluck.
    Last edited by lcscanada; 03-25-11 at 03:40 PM.

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

i'm putting $37,456 on this, great bet!

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by FlashinLeather View Post
    Why are such a hater? You troll all my posts. Jealous much?

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Quote Originally Posted by lcscanada View Post
    Tonight, great 3 game parlay.

WAS@OTT - Pick WAS moneyline at 1.57, Ottawa returning home from NYR last night, Was well rested and proved against PHI they can win on the road without Ovi. This is a great bet.

FLA@BUF - Pick Buf moneyline, Buffalo must win to keep the Leafs and Carolina off their backs as they are only few points behind. They won't under estimate this Florida team even thou Buf is at home and far better.

VAN@ATL - Take puckline, +275, Vancouver, well rested, faces an Atlanta team that played the NYI the night before. Atlanta defense is horrible and their are tired. Look for the Nucks to win this one by a minimum of 2-3 goals.

Total 3 game parlay pays 6.12x, if you wager $200, you get $1200, $1000 profit. IF you don't want to take the puckline, you can take Van moneyline at 1.6 if you want to play it safe. The payout would be half as much, and it's a much better bet overall to take the Van puckline.

I will be wagering far more, but due to the haters, I will not disclose my bet amounts anymore.

Goodluck.
    hey man i like you picks here....but one question, what site are you at ? i'm at bodog and when i parlay these 3 for $200 total to win is only $1046.....does bodog have bad lines or something ?

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

I think Ottawa wins outright and taking the puckline is never smart. I know Atlanta is tired, but they are still playing well and you don't know if they're still pushing to make the playoffs or flat out given up.

lcscanada

Part of being successful is catching the lines when they open. I knew the Van line would move down, so i locked it up. A lot of people are betting on Van so the line moved down.

I use a bunch of sites. It's good to have a lot of books because if you start winning a lot the sites will label you as a sharp better (good) and limit you to betting peanuts. I recommend Bet365, Pinnacle for CDNS. I also use the Greek and Diamond. So if i were to bet 1k, i'd bet 250 per site.

Goodluck tonight

chupz
    Canucks ml
    chupz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey ICS, Don't mind the Haters. You have really great picks and clearly have shown to be passionate about this and a pro. Feel free to post the amounts you bet, don't let other people bum you out. Keep having fun on this boards and keep those picks coming. I have tailed you a couple of times and have made great profits...If I lose I NEVER ever blame the other person it still is my decision to pick someon's reccomendations.

Anwyay, just letting you know you have fans on this board. I personally enjoyed you 5K post on Toronto yesterday. Once again, don't even mind the hecklers, post whatever you want.

-A Fellow Canadian

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by chupz View Post
    Hey ICS, Don't mind the Haters. You have really great picks and clearly have shown to be passionate about this and a pro. Feel free to post the amounts you bet, don't let other people bum you out. Keep having fun on this boards and keep those picks coming. I have tailed you a couple of times and have made great profits...If I lose I NEVER ever blame the other person it still is my decision to pick someon's reccomendations.

Anwyay, just letting you know you have fans on this board. I personally enjoyed you 5K post on Toronto yesterday. Once again, don't even mind the hecklers, post whatever you want.

-A Fellow Canadian
    Thank you! Much appreciated. Good luck tonight!

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

well lcs, wish me luck brother man......I dropped 217 on Buffalo to win 90.....(i'm not a high roller - just startin' off)

then i dropped 20 bucks on your 3 team parlay here to win 104.....

Well i'm off to get some beers for the games tonight .... CHEERS !

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

That’s it?? Please.. I’m doing this one for 65K easy. My friends and I always bet this much. I’m not going to prove anything though because it’s so easy for me to photo shop a fake ticket. (I’m still learning how to use photo shop because my high school hasn't taught me yet, hence no ticket). I skipped class today to spend all day in the library on SBR hoping people will finally believe the stakes that I claim.
    I have a thread dedicated to my picks, but I'll start new ones everyday just because I need the attention. My mom doesn't give me much attention anymore ever since we moved to this new trailer park. I can afford to bet anything I want because I love life and it’s so easy for me to hit 6 team parley’s 95% of the time. I sleep well at night even though I made a thread called official “sweat” thread. Please believe the things I say, I have nothing going for me in real life and ever since I found SBR a week ago I’ve been reborn!

P.S I'll be gone within a week and the week after I'll come back under a different name..

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post

That’s it?? Please.. I’m doing this one for 65K easy. My friends and I always bet this much. I’m not going to prove anything though because it’s so easy for me to photo shop a fake ticket. (I’m still learning how to use photo shop because my high school hasn't taught me yet, hence no ticket). I skipped class today to spend all day in the library on SBR hoping people will finally believe the stakes that I claim.
    I have a thread dedicated to my picks, but I'll start new ones everyday just because I need the attention. My mom doesn't give me much attention anymore ever since we moved to this new trailer park. I can afford to bet anything I want because I love life and it’s so easy for me to hit 6 team parley’s 95% of the time. I sleep well at night even though I made a thread called official “sweat” thread. Please believe the things I say, I have nothing going for me in real life and ever since I found SBR a week ago I’ve been reborn!

P.S I'll be gone within a week and the week after I'll come back under a different name..
    lol loving the haters now, actually kinda funny. Never seen such a bunch of jelous degen losers troll so much, keep it coming, i'm roflcoptering my ass off knowing how bitter and broke you losers are

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lcscanada View Post
    lol loving the haters now, actually kinda funny. Never seen such a bunch of jelous degen losers troll so much, keep it coming, i'm roflcoptering my ass off knowing how bitter and broke you losers are
    Thats the spirit ICS. Do it up!

gti175

All the people that are encouraging you signed up sometime in the last 2 weeks......hmmmmm

Did you get all your kiddy friends to join and help you fend aganist us "haters" lol.

Quite pathetic to say the least . What's even more pathetic is if it's you behind all these names. It's probably the latter...

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I agree with all your picks but im playing a safe parlay today.
    (A)I got Was +1
    (B)soccer game tomorrow england over wales.
    and then for tomorrow im picking toronto to upset my own team Detroit.
    (C+1)(C+2)I got Toronto +1 and +2

I got $10 of each at proline(i know proline sucks ballz)

(A)(B)(C+1)
    Pays 45
    (A)(B)(C+2)
    Pays 51

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Fkin Washington

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorAnalyst View Post
    Fkin Washington
    yea i know...i think i should have thought it out more...green/ovie out for wsh, and ott has been playing decent hockey....o well

lcscanada

Sorry, yeah i did not expect Wash to play like that, especially against an Ott team that played night before.

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Shit guess i'm betting $75,000 tomorrow, my friends are betting $200,000 but i'm not in the big leagues. Anyways i'll put it on a 6 team parlay because I can make so much more money doing that rather than betting on one team or spreading out my bets. WAHOOOOOO!!!!

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Shit guess i'm betting $75,000 tomorrow, my friends are betting $200,000 but i'm not in the big leagues. Anyways i'll put it on a 6 team parlay because I can make so much more money doing that rather than betting on one team or spreading out my bets. WAHOOOOOO!!!!
    The guy is giving his picks here, if you have some opinion about them, write normally, i dont care how much you are betting on parlays, i suppose fairly anyone does...

Keep your valuable thoughts for yourself

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    The guy is giving his picks here, if you have some opinion about them, write normally, i dont care how much you are betting on parlays, i suppose fairly anyone does...

Keep your valuable thoughts for yourself
    lol, why even bother. Its obvious this dude is a kid. Why would you let some 17 yr old pimply faced punk kid get under your skin?

lcscanada

Since you troll all my posts loser, yes that's your new name because I've never seen such a jealous hater, you should know that I bet heavy on one favorite, and bet a little on a 3 game parlay. Once I posted a 6 game, that were all favorites, big deal.

It's obvious loser that you can't win anything. I have given a 65% win rate so far in all my picks. Your just a jealous hater because you cant win anything and you are broke. That's why your so disgruntled. I really do feel sorry for you. I know your living off welfare, and you blow your welfare money in a day betting on crap and you wonder why your such a loser.

investing4us
    investing4us's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8050

lcscanada thanks for your picks your record speaks for itself.

gti175

Quote Originally Posted by investing4us View Post
    lcscanada thanks for your picks your record speaks for itself.
    Lol another reply from a newbie...

This guy is great... Ics, you might be bi polar or something with all these accounts your making...

By the way where is your record?? Since it speaks for itself and all...

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post

Lol another reply from a newbie...

This guy is great... Ics, you might be bi polar or something with all these accounts your making...

By the way where is your record?? Since it speaks for itself and all...
    HAHAHA You're a loser. You just mad cause I'm winning, and your losing. You are a troll and a complete failure.

You just tail me and get upset cause you have no money to bet on my picks. It's ok, your welfare check will come soon loser lol