Betpoints: 703

sceenshot of that sexy 5k payout?

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Viperpiper View Post
    sceenshot of that sexy 5k payout?
    Dont ask, he thinks people hate him if they ask for a screenshot
    But i am confident he made this bet, he put a pic of his office/gambling station. it was fukin sick with like 4 computer and TVs and a lot of other stuff.

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

So far lots of good advice, i am new here too but there are a lot of haters because most people are busto. So you'll take a lot of abuse from disgruntled losers but just stay focused and maintain control when you do lose. Don't chase and don't bet more then 2-3% of your bankroll per day.

lcscanada

What's up with all the screenshot stuff? I was a web designer for 3 years. I could create a screenshot, and add a billion dollars to my account or make any slip i want. Photoshop is the fashizzle. I don't drink Blue Label cause i'm broke. Look at my pics as that fine gentleman suggested.

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

weres the pic of your office?

JuniorAnalyst

NVM found it if your girlfriend wants you to quit gamlin with that set up... shes crazy :P

BMaddz
    BMaddz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorAnalyst View Post
    NVM found it if your girlfriend wants you to quit gamlin with that set up... shes crazy :P
    where it at i gotta see this sht

JuniorAnalyst

click on his profile his name then his SBR. left side click photos

BMaddz
    BMaddz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 877

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorAnalyst View Post
    click on his profile his name then his SBR. left side click photos
    thanks bruh...shts hot

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

good hit if you won, but there are plenty of people that have made the same thread as you and didn't hit that never posted again and got a new account. But whatever still good money if you did make the bet cash out and count your money.

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by lcscanada View Post
    So far lots of good advice, i am new here too but there are a lot of haters because most people are busto. So you'll take a lot of abuse from disgruntled losers but just stay focused and maintain control when you do lose. Don't chase and don't bet more then 2-3% of your bankroll per day.
    you have a crazy amount of posts since you have been a member, and talking big bets like this is 9 times out of 10 bullshit. So you can't call us haters for stating simple facts that there are a lot of people like you that create new accounts and talk about huge bets that they made. When they win they keep talking but as soon as they loose they never speak again. If you are a graphic designer what does it matter, even if its fake a screen shot will add a lot more credibility to your story then just a random post on a message board that you have only been a part of for a week

JuniorAnalyst

Who gives a fack if he won. no like it changes the earths path or even makes you money. who gives a shat. if you dotn believe him...... then oh well i dont think he cares cause if hes legit he jsut made 4Gs a

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

bunch of tools, he had a great reason to make this bet, i was on it too. toronto trying to win until playoffs, they've been playing well, avalanche has given up and trying for draft like he said, and the price was good. lots of the other games were coin tosses or heavy juice, this one stood out.

skm39
    skm39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3988

Good pick and analysis, sad that TML still think they have a shot though

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    Name one besides this guy and sportman
    Dude, are you stupid? If you seriously that there's nobody besides two people who publicly post how much they bet (and it's a lot) then you really are just dumb. There's no other way to explain it. Having money isn't that rare of a thing. There's tons of people in this world who bet large amounts on sports games regularly. Do you think none of those people post on or read forums? 3 of the 4 guys who live in the house I'm living in right now bet on sports regularly and the minimum bet any of the 3 will make is probably 1k. If you think everyone on these forums is betting $10-500 a game as their standard bet you're wrong. Just plain wrong.

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post

Dude, are you stupid? If you seriously that there's nobody besides two people who publicly post how much they bet (and it's a lot) then you really are just dumb. There's no other way to explain it. Having money isn't that rare of a thing. There's tons of people in this world who bet large amounts on sports games regularly. Do you think none of those people post on or read forums? 3 of the 4 guys who live in the house I'm living in right now bet on sports regularly and the minimum bet any of the 3 will make is probably 1k. If you think everyone on these forums is betting $10-500 a game as their standard bet you're wrong. Just plain wrong.
    Exactly. My friends bet 10k a night. Way out of my league. 5k was very rare for me, but I was very confident. Normally i cap myself at 1k a night.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

This was a quality pick, but in hindsight the over may have been better. I don't think the Avalanche have given up, at least when it comes to scoring goals and gettin' points for themselves, defensively they could give a crap. Watch for the over with the Avalanche rest of the way and probably good idea to pound it if Budaj is in net, though opposing team/goalie has to be considered.

First 12