SportsGeek-com
    SportsGeek-com's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ B1GER - You don't actually have to send in any documents to play. Just a valid email address and physical address is all that you need. The pending "Bonus Money" acts as a rakeback program. When you play contests with a rake you will have 20% of the rake paid converted from Bonus Money to real money. For example, an $11 contest has $1 rake so you would have $1 x 20% = $0.20 of your Bonus converted to real money.

When you make a deposit you will be credited with a 25% deposit match which will go straight into your real money balance and doesn't need to be earned like the Bonus Money.

Just let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks, neil

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGeek-com View Post
    @ B1GER - You don't actually have to send in any documents to play. Just a valid email address and physical address is all that you need. The pending "Bonus Money" acts as a rakeback program. When you play contests with a rake you will have 20% of the rake paid converted from Bonus Money to real money. For example, an $11 contest has $1 rake so you would have $1 x 20% = $0.20 of your Bonus converted to real money.

When you make a deposit you will be credited with a 25% deposit match which will go straight into your real money balance and doesn't need to be earned like the Bonus Money.

Just let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks, neil

Is this something new? I made a small deposit earlier this week and that was not the case.

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

This sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

@ B1GER - You don't actually have to send in any documents to play. Just a valid email address and physical address is all that you need. The pending "Bonus Money" acts as a rakeback program. When you play contests with a rake you will have 20% of the rake paid converted from Bonus Money to real money. For example, an $11 contest has $1 rake so you would have $1 x 20% = $0.20 of your Bonus converted to real money. When you make a deposit you will be credited with a 25% deposit match which will go straight into your real money balance and doesn't need to be earned like the Bonus Money. Just let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks, neil
    and for withdrawals what documents(if any)?

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

looking forward to giving this a try..

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

For those who havent gotten into it yet...
    Runs pretty smoothly... the only issue I have is that the games are not very well updated... im pretty picky though...
    Watching a game and look to see how I am doing compared to others, I cant really tell because nothing has been updated for about 10-15mins, sometimes longer.
    Also, when drafting your teams... the injury reports are incredibly off... some giving some warning about an injury that was back in early February...
    Just some details I think that should be worked out going forward...

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Good feedback Full Time. This is new gaming niche that we don't know much about yet. Seems fun.

sweethowie
    sweethowie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've played the Geek since NFL, great games for NFL. The week Michel Vick went off against the Redskins I was in first place of the $50 challenge. I would've won $2,000 had Vick not scored 50+ fantasy points that week. NBA is good but not the volume of football, yet. This gaming niche will continue to grow as more people learn about it.

SportsGeek-com

@Hobo - The 25% deposit match is fairly new but if your deposit was this week it should have gotten credited. There must have been a problem with how the promo code was recognized....I've gone ahead and manually credited your account with the 25% match. Thanks for playing and good luck in the challenges!

@ B1GER - As of right now there are no documents required for withdrawal either. It is written into the rules that all taxes, etc are the responsibility of the user and no 1099's will be sent.

If you have any other questions please let us know. Thanks, neil

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

So looking over your site are they just daily contests for basketball and soon baseball or are there contests that last the week?

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

What are the chances of adding NHL?

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

Thank you Sports Geek

SBRtv Judie
    SBRtv Judie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Interview with SportsGeek.com

sweethowie
    sweethowie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good interview. Thanks for the info.....

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

Nice Interview thanks Judie and Sportsgeek

danso
    danso's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3036

Hey, I tried to sign up.. but it was giving me this error:

The Postal Code field must contain a number.

The recruiters account name that you have entered is invalid. If you do not know the correct account name please leave the Recruiters Name space blank. After you finish registration, you can contact support@sportsgeek.com to add your recruiter and receive your bonus.

I've sent an email to support, hopefully they can get back to me soon..

SportsGeek-com

@ Dansco - We'lll get you an answer today, I'm assuming you are from Canada. Sorry about the confusion.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hello SBRForum!

SportsGeek is happy to announce a partnership with SBRForum! SportsGeek.com is a Daily Fantasy Sports site dedicated to delivering the most exciting Fantasy Sports Challenges for our customers. We developed our games around a Poker SnG, H2H and MTT format. Our longterm focus will be on large fields with large payouts to the top end of the spectrum, just like a MTT. We see no reason why on a given Sunday in the Fall that SportsGeek doesn't have a $11 Entry with 10,000+ entrants. Last Fall our biggest contest had 500+ entrants and each week an $11 entrant would walk away with $1,000+. We also allow multiple entries into all our challenges, so for the skilled player this will cut down on variance and will separate the sharks from the fish.

We currently offer a $109, $55, $11 and $2 Challenges. We will offer larger buyin's as demand dictates and we'll offer more variety in our smaller levels too. Basically what the users want, we'll try to make happen. During the NFL we gave away $316,000 and our largest winner was awarded over $28,000 during the Fall. We currently offer NBA and NFL but we will be expanding to Golf, MLB, Poker and Nascar soon. I think you'll like our live scoring as you can watch your team(s) climb the leaderboard as it happens.

For SBRForums we are offering a special of a 25% initial deposit match. Enter "SBR" as the promo code when starting a new account.

Also, check out our "NCAA Bracket Challenge" on SBR's contest page to win a share of the $500 in prizes.

Feel free to reply with questions, comments, suggestions or concerns and I'll try to answer them.

For years gamers have made money off their sportbetting ability, its now time for gamers to make money of their Fantasy ability too.

Good Luck,
    Garrett Gross
    VP Sales/Marketing
    SportsGeek
    US and Canada only?

SportsGeek-com

We will open it up to International customers very soon, sorry about that......

First 12