NBA Moneyline contest: Win betpoints

Must submit a 5Dimes account.

Prize-Pool
    1. 500 points
    2. 300 points
    3. 150 points
    4. 50 points
    5. 25 points

In the event of a tie, prize amounts will be split and combined equally.
    <table style="margin: 10px; border-collapse: collapse;" cellspacing="2"> <tbody><tr><td style="width: 125px;">Contest Format:</td><td>Pool</td></tr> <tr><td style="width: 125px;">Start Date:</td><td>Mon January, 31, 2011</td></tr> <tr><td style="width: 125px;">End Date:</td><td>Mon, February, 14, 2011</td></tr> <tr><td style="width: 125px;">Max Plays:</td><td>40</td></tr> <tr><td style="width: 125px;">Min Plays:</td><td>25</td></tr> <tr><td style="width: 125px;">Bet Range:</td><td>3</td></tr> <tr><td style="width: 125px;">Base Betting:</td><td>Yes</td></tr> <tr><td style="width: 125px;">Show Pending:</td><td>No</td></tr> <tr><td style="width: 125px;">Grading Method:</td><td>Net Units</td></tr> <tr><td style="width: 125px;">Grand Prize:</td><td>1,025 Points</td></tr> </tbody></table> <table style="margin: 10px; border-collapse: collapse;" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr> <th style="width: 130px; font-weight: bold;" class="alignLeft">Sport Leagues</th> <th style="width: 50px; font-weight: bold;" class="alignLeft">Sides</th> <th style="width: 50px; font-weight: bold;" class="alignLeft">ML</th> <th style="width: 50px; font-weight: bold;" class="alignLeft">Totals</th> </tr> <tr class="alignRight"> <td class="alignLeft">NBA</td><td class="alignLeft">yes</td><td class="alignLeft">yes</td><td class="alignLeft">yes</td></tr></tbody></table>

Nismo
    Nismo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4344

Needs some tweeking. Its set up for sides and totals.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Just about to say...

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

sides and totals? it wont let you bet moneylines.

shawn555
    shawn555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Is anyone going to fix this by game time?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shawn555 View Post
    Is anyone going to fix this by game time?
    It's fixed, ML's included and title updated.

Thanks guys and good luck.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanx Lou

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

thanks for the contest

luvtogamble
    luvtogamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5459

wow so many contests going on here hard for me to keep track. was in this last week and did ok till last day whern I shit the bed.

thanks for great contest

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks Lou baby

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

it seems like this contest has vanished

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

One question, sorry if the answer is too obvious, but I lose nothing for asking.

As you know, 5dimes and sportbet are practically the same book with two different names. An user can only have an account in one of them. A few days ago I signed up and decided to go with sportbet, as there is the added option for me to buy freeplays, while 5dimes only have cash. So, the question is: May I join the "5dimes" contests with my sportbet account? The logical answer is no, but I would like a confirmation.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    One question, sorry if the answer is too obvious, but I lose nothing for asking. As you know, 5dimes and sportbet are practically the same book with two different names. An user can only have an account in one of them. A few days ago I signed up and decided to go with sportbet, as there is the added option for me to buy freeplays, while 5dimes only have cash. So, the question is: May I join the "5dimes" contests with my sportbet account? The logical answer is no, but I would like a confirmation.
    im not 100%, but i think you may be able too. I know during poker tournies, you coulda sent your 5dimes accoutn when sprotbet sponsored it(or vice versa, i 4get which).

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    One question, sorry if the answer is too obvious, but I lose nothing for asking. As you know, 5dimes and sportbet are practically the same book with two different names. An user can only have an account in one of them. A few days ago I signed up and decided to go with sportbet, as there is the added option for me to buy freeplays, while 5dimes only have cash. So, the question is: May I join the "5dimes" contests with my sportbet account? The logical answer is no, but I would like a confirmation.
    You can only have one active account, 5Dimes or Sportbet.

In your case, if your active account is Sportbet, you cannot create or use a 5Dimes account, but for the purposes of SBR Contests, you can submit the Sportbet account.

Where some get tripped is they attempt to order Sportbet freeplays using their 5Dimes log in, for lower point cost, this is not possible.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

We still have not been paid from this contest that ended Monday

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68195

Always takes a few days. They will square it up.Also, congrats.Very well played.