tkim8404
    tkim8404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 982

Great event. Congrats to all that placed.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave tkim8404 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Damn, I never paid attention to the triathlon stuff. Wish I'd participated now since I happened to participate in 2 of the 3 legs anyway. Might have placed. :-(

Speaking of that, where's my hoops badge, don't I get one if I got paid? (not that it's much to brag about!)
    The 10 overall Triathlon winners have shiny new badges. Individuals events did not feature performance related badges.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Get a fuk'in clue! It was a stupid format and an idiotic way to end it, period! In a "Real" triathlon, you don't fuk'in see a 2.5mile swim, 100 miles of biking, followed by a damn run around the block! Which is exactly what this shit was! One hour of dumbass computer blackjack for some lucky fuk go from 82nd to 3rd? Yeah that's real to life all right.
    That's like having 2 months of betting then having 1/3 of the weight on the brewers cubs game on a weekday. Or 3 months of poker with it culminating with a 300 chip super turbo tournament for 1/2 the weight. Maybe throw an hour of Uno in there too on a weekday afternoon. Unreal

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    That's like having 2 months of betting then having 1/3 of the weight on the brewers cubs game on a weekday. Or 3 months of poker with it culminating with a 300 chip super turbo tournament for 1/2 the weight. Maybe throw an hour of Uno in there too on a weekday afternoon. Unreal
    "No sir, I did'nt fuk'in like it!" "Didn't like this sbr horseshit tri ending at all!"

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's always nice when you win. All the bitching and moaning about bad beats disappears because someone else is badly get beaten now.

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Quote Originally Posted by mjag21 View Post
    Thanks for the contest SBR... i knew 2nd place was too good to be true, but 3rd place is amazing! THANKS
    How did you get 3rd? Did you get first in b.j.?

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Quote Originally Posted by Chili_Powder View Post
    Thanks bud, nice job as well.
    Nice Chili. So you're telling me to get a job, so I don't focus on winning, so you can breeze through and sweep 4k. Thanks!

blacklady
    blacklady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I think i finished near last in the handicapping and I can't play all th epoker, but it was fun. Am still learning abt the points and contests etc.

blacklady
    blacklady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Oh yea, thanks to SBR. Lets go Team World.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Just wanted to say thanks to those who posted since my last post, I appreciate the kinds words. A one week

breather, and it's time for the World Cup qualifying to start....good luck to all.

First 12