iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Women World Cup Contest?

SBR,

Is it possible to put together a Women World Cup Contest? It could be either filling out a bracket or just making a required number of picks throughout, I would prefer a bracket style but either would work. Maybe grab a book to sponsor it and set a required minimum deposit into that book to be eligible for the contest. I know Legends is doing the MLB so not sure they would want to sponsor another at the same time, but I'm sure you could find at least one out there that would take some deposits to sponsor this contest.

Let us posters know.

Thanks

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

The only soccer contest i remember was the WC one last year, not plenty of them around, american books don't like soccer very much.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Slainte View Post
    The only soccer contest i remember was the WC one last year, not plenty of them around, american books don't like soccer very much.
    Yes we had a WC one on here and also some books had bracket style contests you gained entry to upon deposit of X amount, lasted a good amount of time and was fun following tourney throughout while competing in the contest/s. I know this times its the ladies but still feel it would be a good time.

eachdolphin636
    eachdolphin636's Avatar Become A Pro!

that would be nice we shouldnt discriminate against women they play sports too lol

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by eachdolphin636 View Post
    that would be nice we shouldnt discriminate against women they play sports too lol
    dude in all honesty, 1. its the World Cup (one of the greatest tourneys in the world) and as a viewer, its fun to add to the excitement of it even if you don't have a wager on a particular match through a contest and 2. don't knock the ladies, the WTA is competitive, WNBA is getting better and IMO more entertaining than watching the NBA, and just think a contest for the World Cup would be fun. Heck $50 per poster to a book to have them sponsor it, is peanuts.

iceminers26

I guess no reply by SBR means FAIL

saintjames
    saintjames's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with ice...lets do a womens world cup contest like last years mens world cup contest