Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!

Getting SBR Odds historical lines into Excel?

Is there an easy way to get it into Excel? All I want is the closing Pinnacle NBA lines including the vig, without all the other data like top scorers and such. Right now it's easiest to input by hand 1 game at a time, which obviously is not very efficient.

Or is there another source that includes the vig with the spread that I can easily get to Excel?

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

AFAIK, no; the only way I would know how to do it would be via a programming language. I would first write the code to scrape all the "Odds History" links from the page for each date. Then I would have it go to each one of the Odds History pages and have it scrape the last <tr> in the Pinnacle table and then parse that. Kinda complicated if you aren't familiar with programming.

jane2geo
    jane2geo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3112

"

Igetp2s

"

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you considered Don Best? I personally like SportsOptions' software a lot better, but I have never been able to copy and paste into Excel from their Line Archive. With DB, you can.

Igetp2s

Quote Originally Posted by jgilmartin View Post
    Have you considered Don Best? I personally like SportsOptions' software a lot better, but I have never been able to copy and paste into Excel from their Line Archive. With DB, you can.
    Is it free?

runnershane14
    runnershane14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Is there anyway to go back more than one day on the odds page that lists all the books. I know you can look at scoreboard and see open and close but I want to see all the books.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Quote Originally Posted by runnershane14 View Post
    Is there anyway to go back more than one day on the odds page that lists all the books. I know you can look at scoreboard and see open and close but I want to see all the books.
    No. That's why I update my own excel sheet every day.