JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I'm Loving Tennis Right Now

I'm a young guy who only started trading the last few years on BetFair. As someone who plays football (soccer) / Basketball regularly I usually try and stick with the sports I'm familiar with.

I do pretty well in football however it is a very time consuming sport. Basketball is more fast paced so I've been trading a lot here... however anyone with enough experience knows how unbelievably unpredictable this sport can be due to a lot of factors (attitude, motivation, obvious fixing etc...). I still trade in it though, but I've discovered something more accurate to follow. Right now during the Australian open, getting to know the game a lot better, the accuracy and edge that you can have LIVE in Tennis is amazing. Of course a lot of lines are juiced like crazy but that gives a lot of opportunity to hit it big and hedge a lot of the time.

Anyone out there who is experienced with Tennis? It would be great to get some pointers.

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

think tank?

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Tennis is a great sport for in-play trading. Probably best 2nd sport for trading.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have recently fell for tennis myself. Just started really wagering around a year now. Much money to be made but if your not careful you can get cleaned out. Best to avoid chalk and if you have the choice to live bet I tend to start out by betting on the dog then if need be hedge out later and so forth. Then there is set betting. Aah so much.