LBDT168
    LBDT168's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trying to get out of a slump...

The past week or two have put me in a betting slump. i remember receiving advice from other posters about slowing down and ease up on the games a little bit when the cold streaks come. i decided to be more conservative on the amount of wagers. i will increase my wager amounts with 2 consecutive wins and decrease it with 2 consecutive losses. (Heavenly Gate Money Management...i got it from a former member, MachineChoice)

I will start this project with 10 units and see where i go from here.

Hope to recover a majority of my losses and some profit too!

PS: Happy Holidays Everyone and Good Luck!

LBDT168

Play #1 PHI@BOS Over 191 -110 (1x)

recklessness
    recklessness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Write Up (from Original Poster):

The 76ers are coming off a decent run in their last 10 games (6-4) and are visiting the Celtics tonight. although the 76ers averaged only 88 ppg in their last 5, they have been getting 96 ppg all season long and 94 ppg on road games and division games. Boston's defense surrenders an average of 92 ppg at home. i have the 76ers scoring at least 90 points in tonights showdown with a division rival.

the Celtic's offense have been firing up on all cylinders and i don't see them struggling against a Philly's defense. the 76ers give up 102 ppg and the Celtics will have no problem scoring more. The Celtics average 101 ppg against a decent defense, but against Philadelphia's bad road defense, i have the C's scoring at least 106 tonight. (they're averaging around 103 ppg in their last 5 and in division games.

to sum it up, i see the 76ers toughing it out against a hot Celtics team tonight. i am hoping for an intense and physical game.

solring
    solring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3434

Why is this here?

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

Best slump buster imo is fat diner waitress.............they luv eet........oh, wait........

LBDT168

Play #2 Houston Rockets -5 1H -115 (1x)

LBDT168

there are some very interesting angles in this match-up that i would like to discuss. first off, we have the Rockets, ranked 5th in the NBA in the 1H, against the Wizards, ranked dead last. the Wizards are averaging an 11 point deficit by the half when playing on the road, while the Rockets are winning by an average of 6 points at the half when playing at home.

The Rockets' lineup has improved with the return of Aaron Brooks. although Brooks may not be at 100% yet, he is contributing to the team's success lately. their offensive weapons are plenty with Kevin Martin. Scola is playing really well this season averaging 20 points and over 8 rebounds.

the Wizards can't seem to be able to find a win on the road. this game, they may be without Blatche and Mcgee (they are marked as probable, since they have served their suspension).

Rockets have always been a tough home team and a good 1H team. i see the Rockets coming out strong in the 1H while making crucial defensive stops against a struggling Wizard's team.