krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

can someone explain this system rule to me?

so for example if the system says
    Play over - all teams where the 1st half total is between 100 and 105 after allowing a shooting pct of 50% or higher.

this is not a real system just a example so does this mean both teams had to allow a shooting% of 50% or more in their previous game for this system to be a play or would this system be used if just one of the teams playing allowed a shooting % of 50% or higher can some one confirm this for me

splash
    splash's Avatar Become A Pro!

How the hell would anyone here be able to interpret the rules of your system when you don't post the system lol?

Borat38
    Borat38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by krazey47409 View Post
    so for example if the system says
    Play over - all teams where the 1st half total is between 100 and 105 after allowing a shooting pct of 50% or higher.

this is not a real system just a example so does this mean both teams had to allow a shooting% of 50% or more in their previous game for this system to be a play or would this system be used if just one of the teams playing allowed a shooting % of 50% or higher can some one confirm this for me
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    How the hell would anyone here be able to interpret the rules of your system when you don't post the system lol?
    He already did.

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Borat38 View Post
    He already did.
    If he explained his system well why would he not able to understand it but somehow assume that we would?

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

The explanation:

If a team is allowing a lot of points, and they are predicted to allow a lot of points in the first half, they will probably hit the over.

EDIT: WOW. That is some simple-minded shit right there.

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    The explanation: If a team is allowing a lot of points, and they are predicted to allow a lot of points in the first half, they will probably hit the over. EDIT: WOW. That is some simple-minded shit right there.
    simple minded shit lol i made that up thats not a real system that i use

their not my systems but supposively they been very profitable over the pass 5-10 years hitting 60-70% so im testing them out to see if their the real deal i just didnt understand them all and cant contact the maker of them so i gotta learn them myself

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's known as data mining. The general explanation is that if you leave a monkey alone with a keyboard for 23 hours, she will have typed quite a few real words. (without grammar and actual sentences it's a crap shoot).

So you're setting the right condition by insisting on understanding the underlying theory. Most likely, there is none. The simple test is if these 60-70% systems over the past 5-10 years work going forward.