luegofuego
    luegofuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

oddsminer

Been looking at that site and it seems like it's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. What I am looking for is historical pinny/asian odds for a bunch of random soccer leagues. Problem is that the only contact method I can find on their web site is the e-mail form which gives an error when I try to use it. Is their service discontinued or something? Does anyone/have anyone use(d) it? Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? It's really frustrating as I've been looking around for exactly that for a good while now but haven't found any reliable sources for it at all yet.

Trucker George
    Trucker George's Avatar Become A Pro!

A buggy contact form is a bad omen for a site that is supposedly technologically capable. This alone would make just click on the little red box with an "X" in it in the upper right hand corner and look for other solutions. Nevertheless, if you have a look at the page source, their contact emails are available. If the formed worked properly, it would send your messages to the following emails: sales, info, payments, support, or webmaster @oddsminer.com.

luegofuego

I haven't found any attractive options though. There's some free odds comparison sites but they are either unreliable or doesn't go back very far. If anyone can point me to a site that has what I'm looking for, I'll give them 206 points.

Trucker George
    Trucker George's Avatar Become A Pro!

What you are looking for (an archive of obscure Asian soccer league lines) is not widely available. I don't believe any of the major line services that cater to US sports players archive these lines. However, I do believe the information is out there. This oddsminer site might be a good place to start even though they make an initial bad impression with their non-working contact page. You may try to contact them. I looked around their site and it seems they get their information from two other services: xscores and tip-ex. It may be a good idea to also contact these two companies and present your needs and see what they can offer. If I were in search of this information, I would send three emails: one to each to the sales or information dept at these three places and see who actually has the information. Oh, please consider keeping your points or donating them to a worthy cause. Good luck.

luegofuego

Thanks, George.