Foals
    Foals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Need some advice

Hey guys I need your advice.

I have a bankroll of $500 right now which is scattered among three books. I'm from the Philippines and $500 is serious cash here (about month's pay in a decent job). I'm just a high school senior so money is pretty hard to come by.

So here's my dilemma. Basketball is HUGE in the Philippines. We Pinoys are rabid basketball fans and with that comes betting NBA. I have three locals right now and they usually move lines on select games by around 1 to 2 points. On a day like this (around 10 games) there will be 2-3 games with weak lines.

Do you guys think I should take some money out offshore and basically blindly bet these weak lines? I plan to risk $10 which is the minimum bet for my locals. The problem with locals is that they close very early like 10 hours before game time because of timezone differences. Lines of course are subject to change and this might make my previously +EV bet -EV. Options are very limited as well, they only offer spreads. No totals, no halves, no TT's no quarters, no NFL/MLB/NCAAF just basketball.

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

i'm no expert at all but if you are getting 2 points on the spread at -110 it is worth going for it especially if it is off pinny's line.

the other thing is it may be worth going for the middles. but i think just the weak line.

hopefully some1 way better than me is going to tell you which 1 is better.

BOL
    Last edited by subs; 10-28-10 at 06:05 AM.