gilly6864
    gilly6864's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

conquering risk for justin 7

justin
    i just read your book and had a question about the line movement test under handicap success test. your examples talk about pro football, is MLB the same concept of the football examples?

for me im not great at math and nor would i have the time to develop models and comb threw stats. however, what i found interesting is the handicap success test chapter and how the z score and line movement test works.
    can u win long term by using this to see the value of other handicappers picks?
    i think your book is a great piece and wish i had the math/stats skills to apply formulas and models..

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

that test can be used in pretty much any sport.

Yes, I use these tests on other cappers in deciding whether to back them

Shonner
    Shonner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by gilly6864 View Post
    justin
    i just read your book and had a question about the line movement test under handicap success test. your examples talk about pro football, is MLB the same concept of the football examples?

for me im not great at math and nor would i have the time to develop models and comb threw stats. however, what i found interesting is the handicap success test chapter and how the z score and line movement test works.
    can u win long term by using this to see the value of other handicappers picks?
    i think your book is a great piece and wish i had the math/stats skills to apply formulas and models..
    Don't sell yourself short. You don't need to be great at math to get some of the more basic stuff down. You will learn as you go too. Plus you have a forum of guys willing to help you.