Edward-RAS
    Edward-RAS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2869

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    I did. I asked if you would back the historical win % that was posted on the front page of your site. You declined. You then offered terms equivalent to -117 (Assuming Cowley's math is correct). You think this is "reasonable"? Are you brain damaged or just trying to show how much of a lying thief you are?
    The thread is there for anyone to see. You and TC argued that we had zero edge in the current WNBA market. I therefore offered betting "Over" our lifetime win rate at the time which was 54.5%, which yes, was fair and reasonable considering the argument you were making at the time. You wisely wanted no part of it and now admit that you were never serious to begin with. We move on.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Edward-RAS View Post
    The thread is there for anyone to see. You and TC argued that we had zero edge in the current WNBA market. I therefore offered betting "Over" our lifetime win rate at the time which was 54.5%, which yes, was fair and reasonable considering the argument you were making at the time. You wisely wanted no part of it and now admit that you were never serious to begin with. We move on.
    Because you had/have not a single honest bone in your body. You wouldn't back the WINRATE THAT WAS PUBLISHED ON THE ******* WEBAPGE WHERE YOU SELL SUBSCRIPTIONS. Further, you offered a binomial that doesn't actually test if you'd hit that winrate (the reduced one) at a 50/50 rate.
    Last edited by Justin7; 08-15-10 at 08:36 PM.

Edward-RAS

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    Because you had/have not a single honest bone in your body. You wouldn't back the WINRATE THAT WAS PUBLISHED ON THE ******* WEBAPGE WHERE YOU SELL SUBSCRIPTIONS. Further, you offered a binomial that doesn't actually test if you'd hit that winrate (the reduced one) at a 50/50 rate.
    If you really thought that we had zero edge in the current WNBA market, why would 56.50% be more fair of a line than 54.50%, and more importantly why wouldn't you be all over the under at 54.50%? I guess you weren't serious about thinking we had no edge in the WNBA. Pretty consistent with your lack of credibility and first hand knowledge of the subject at hand in this thread.

Again, if you don't think we will win in CFB, CBB, or WNBA in the future, I invite YOU to set up a prop with any reasonable terms at Matchbook.

Thremp

Did I ever say you had zero edge? Please quote. -snip- Second, why would I take shittier odds betting with you when I can just wait and fade your line movement? You don't think very much. Third, WHY WOULD YOU NOT BACK YOUR TERMS ON THE FRONT OF YOUR ******* WEB PAGE WITH A SINGLE ******* DIME?

Again, I did set up terms, you offered terms infinitely worse because you're spineless. If you weren't a bitch, you'd have my money. Funny how that works. I guess you're just okay with scamdicapping and taking in subscriptions rather than putting your money where your mouth is.

I like this pseudo e-tough gai act too. Can't bother to make a real bet, offer some asinine terms, then brag about the money you didn't win so that people who don't know how to use excel will think you actually offered something decent. The words of a true crook.
    Last edited by Justin7; 08-15-10 at 08:37 PM.

Edward-RAS

Guess you are setting anything up at Matchbook. Figures.

Thremp

Guess you are setting anything up at Matchbook. Figures.
    Stunning. Scamdicapper doesn't address any actual issues. You refused to bet on your marketing claims, then you refused to offer a fair wager (One that a handicapper of said ability would win over a sample at a 50/50 rate) at even your new reduced historical rate, and now you're the e-tough guy.

Do you not know how to use Excel? -snip- I'm curious now. -snip-
    Last edited by Justin7; 08-15-10 at 08:38 PM.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys should just exchange phone numbers

bauerranch
    bauerranch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1538

Play nice

Edward-RAS

Amazing that you are still bitching about this, when you admitted you weren't serious about backing up your position in the first place and have shown zero interest in my open invitation to propose terms for any sport we handicap.

Thremp

Amazing that you are still bitching about this, when you admitted you weren't serious about backing up your position in the first place and have shown zero interest in my open invitation to propose terms for any sport we handicap.
    -snip- Could you address my questions or are they beyond your clearly limited mental capacity?

1) Why did you refuse to back the advertised record on your website?
    2) Why did you refuse to offer a 50/50 bet on the reduced record you offered after?
    Last edited by Justin7; 08-15-10 at 08:40 PM.

sharpcat

Players Talk.

Poogs
    Poogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1346

This is America. If you dont like dont buy it. ***** gotta eat right

Edward-RAS

My invitation for you to propose terms for a Matchbook prop will remain open indefinitely. We will begin releasing CFB on Aug 23rd. Just let me know.

MrTop
    MrTop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

I had the RAS service in the past...CFB, CBB and WNBA.... first his site is run like no others. He puts up all the plays 10-15 minutes after they take off... who does that? then he leaves them there for years. Who does that? As far as getting down on the games... Some books have his service... a person needs solid local offices along with offshore... some will put you on a timer...if they do...if the line comes back..play it then... If they don't put the game up till late..... you might have to see if the line gets bought back.... move to the next book..
    The WNBA was sort of hard because of the market...not much betting compared to the other markets... I will be getting ready for CFB in a week with RAS..... he is without a doubt the most honest guy they way he runs his site... most of the others give excuses why they do not post their picks ..that is even if they have a site.....is it possible they lose most of the time? talk to you later in the week eddie.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another new member with 1 post to back up RAS. Same thing happened some weeks ago, when someone like that opened a topic about the same tout. How transparent does this have to be?

What a joke.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Another new member with 1 post to back up RAS. Same thing happened some weeks ago, when someone like that opened a topic about the same tout. How transparent does this have to be?

What a joke.
    Are you accusing Edward of ghosting to draw support to RAS, DH? That can't be. He's not in this business to sell picks. He said so himself.

I mean, it's completely plausible that someone happened to stumble onto the site, peruse the Think Tank, create an account, and make a single post on SBR which supports him, never to be seen again. I'm unsure what's not adding up here.

IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

For the record, Mr. Top and I exchanged e-mails via PM last night - after he PM'd asking me about how I bet RAS - and then we traded some old data.

MrTop

What a joke.

oh please Dark Horse....I am a member of LVA sports, EOG , I worked in offices before in NYC when all the books left for offshore.... I had a Phone line service way before jim feist and don best were around... do you remember those times??

how old are you? I have been playing since the 70's....actually I went to RAS on Fezzik's advice......That is it.... all I can say about Eddie's service is it is real and he makes no promises. The question is where where guys like Eddie 25-30 years ago.....????

GRUMPERZ
    GRUMPERZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

RAS is no more of a crook than those who run this site.

Still waiting for a reply to my email Lou, you POS.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPERZ View Post
    RAS is no more of a crook than those who run this site. Still waiting for a reply to my email Lou, you POS.
    Handicapers Think tank starting to resemble its evil twin brother.. Players talk.

escoot
    escoot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Okay so lets recap here:

Justin7 says subscribing is an no brainer...
    Fezzik says he would bet on RAS over any service out there...
    Members from SFW has nothing but good things to say...
    IrishTim bets RAS...
    Though all this bashing not one person questions their insane records...

Thremp says RAS is a theiving scam...

LOL...

We are going to have to wrap this up soon gentlemen, its almost football season!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Quote Originally Posted by MrTop View Post
    oh please Dark Horse....I am a member of LVA sports, EOG , I worked in offices before in NYC when all the books left for offshore.... I had a Phone line service way before jim feist and don best were around... do you remember those times??

You actually claim memberships like that? Hey, guess what .... now you're a member of SBR as well.

Of course, I remember your infamous phone line service. Who the hell wouldn't?

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Are you accusing Edward of ghosting to draw support to RAS, DH? That can't be. He's not in this business to sell picks. He said so himself.

I mean, it's completely plausible that someone happened to stumble onto the site, peruse the Think Tank, create an account, and make a single post on SBR which supports him, never to be seen again. I'm unsure what's not adding up here.

My thoughts exactly

MrTop

You actually claim memberships like that? Hey, guess what .... now you're a member of SBR as well.

Of course, I remember your infamous phone line service. Who the hell wouldn't?

Dark Horse It was not a line service for picks. Before don best came out there were phone line services for lines.

that is how the books got their lines........ you are showing your age Dark Horse..... but so am I. lol

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Nah, I got a little negative with Edward, because he strikes me as the guy who wants others to pay his way. This and other threads are examples. He wants free advertising. It annoyed me a little, because it so obviously goes against the gamblers code of paying your own way. Unlike others, I have no problem with him betting his own plays at all. I would expect it. But is it too much to ask if he would just pay for his own f*cking advertising, instead of playing these free publicity games? How cheap can a guy get?

MrTop

Nah, I got a little negative with Edward, because he strikes me as the guy who wants others to pay his way. This and other threads are examples. He wants free advertising. It annoyed me a little, because it so obviously goes against the gamblers code of paying your own way. Unlike others, I have no problem with him betting his own plays at all. I would expect it. But is it too much to ask if he would just pay for his own f*cking advertising, instead of playing these free publicity games? How cheap can a guy get?

well I just look at his site & results....... both are hard to beat. Nobody cares about some code you speak of...

the code will not pay your bills....

sharpcat

please move this thread out of the think tank!!!!

bluefish
    Update your status
    bluefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

how much does this guy charge a season?

Flying Dutchman
    Floggings continue until morale improves
    Flying Dutchman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

I know a few folks who play RAS, they do have a decent rep. I don't as I cap my own stuff.

So if you're a dumb-shit, i.e. can't cap and must play for big money (doesn't work if you pay RAS and play for small money), RAS is a way to go...

...but that marks you as a limp-dicked handicapper.

BTW, I'm not sure of the challenge from RAS, but is it open to others?

First 1234