Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

You have to really cut down the total number of plays. And have a great sense of when to pull the trigger hard , and when to pull back. Ride your rushes, and minimize your loses. To even have a chance.

UWinSports2k8
    UWinSports2k8's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gamble for a living.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by magnavox View Post
    I wonder how much time it will take for pags to burn out with his gut-feel-style handicapping.
    nice call moron...+35.5 units in football...not bad for a "gut-feel-style" handicapper...

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    nice call moron...+35.5 units in football...not bad for a "gut-feel-style" handicapper...
    Yeah, that's a completely reasonable reaction...

Oh how I love Family Guy.

amdmonkey
    amdmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are some who do bet for a living and make a lot of money.
    But the people who lose are the ones who post. They cannot do it so it cannot be done.
    HAAAAA HAAAAAA
    Some guy won a Noble prize for Economics proving that no one could beat the stock market in the long run. Problem is, we have a guy like Buffet who has been beating it for 40 years to make the Noble prize winner look stupid. Yes, someone can hit 55% or so and thus win in the NBA or College basketball. Yes, a man can make a money line that is more accurate than the baseball line and thus pick holes in which to play. There are guys you will see in Vegas who have been doing it for 30 years or more. They never talk about it. They never brag about it. They live calm lives with their families and spend evenings at home watching a few games. They do not need to be super smart. They just are smarter than the average money which is how the lines are made. When you make money in the market or in sports, never talk about it because no one will believe you anyway.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

This thread is a nice graveyard of prominent posters.

donkson
    donkson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1797

awesome bump

pretty decent first post though

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

the only ones that do it are middlers scalpers bonus whores besides that you need self disipline bank roll and reduced juice

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Isn't that really the point? Scream at teenage blacks for material networth swings -> sip Mai Tai on beach.

More worrisome is the OldManTed's who seem to spin their wheels for eternity.

PS: Maybin#1Fan4Lyfe

That Foreign Guy
    I got sunshine in a bag
    That Foreign Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3069

The pro play is to bet on 7 year old Thai kids kicking the **** out of each other.

Mr.MonzZz
    Mr.MonzZz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 504

I might appear like and idiot after this message I have just startet a small project which may seem 'unrealistic' and stupid in the eyes of some experienced betters. I have made an account only for this project. I throw in an amount of 10-20 dollars. Then I find the "safest" parlay of the week. Just studying games, besides my regular betting, which of course is singles. When I find a parlay that pays me 4 times back and that I'm very confident with - I'm all in. (20$) .. It pays me 80$, next week I do it allover again.. 80$ to win 320$ and I continue! When I hit four times in a row I'll have 5120$ and I cash out.. of course leaving 20 bucks for next month. I have only tried this for one month and I got off pretty good. Won the first two times until the god damn roulette tempted me If you have luck and talent to find the right games, I believe this is possible maybe 2-3 times a year. Which will give you tremendous profit. A lot of people will shoot this strategy down because of simple logic and I don't argue, but I just think it's worth a try. Sometimes if you want to earn big you'll have to go for your chances! Of course you can raise the start amount and lower the odds to increase your chances, but also your lost.
    Last edited by Mr.MonzZz; 04-01-11 at 01:03 PM.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

rip tacomax

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

The strategy you have described above is absolutely horrendous.

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Floyd Maymeather

BlastByou
    BlastByou's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha this is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard on this website. You might as well flush $20 down the drain.

Mr.MonzZz

Well first try I hit two times in row.. what stops be from hitting the next two? One time you hit 4 times in a row you will still have a large profit even if you lose the 11 other months. It depends how good you are and of course luck has something to say!

sparkyasu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.MonzZz View Post
    Well first try I hit two times in row.. what stops be from hitting the next two? One time you hit 4 times in a row you will still have a large profit even if you lose the 11 other months. It depends how good you are and of course luck has something to say!
    If you win one month out of the next year; I'll pay for your 13th month. Your gonna end up with a big O'fer.

lemme get this straight; you really think you are going to win 4/1 parlay four times in a row?

somebody obviously wasn't a very good math student
    Last edited by sparkyasu; 04-01-11 at 01:21 PM.

Mr.MonzZz

Well.. 20 or 10 bucks aren't much.. and you will easily earn them back with your betting besides this strategy. I almost see this as a free chance, cuz I know i'll easily win back my lost Call me naive and gullible, but I will contact you when I cash out 5100 $

MWade
    MWade's Avatar Become A Pro!

theres higher EV in less popular betting forums such as Swedish Hockey 2nd Division, what u think?

sparkyasu

Well.. 20 or 10 bucks aren't much.. and you will easily earn them back with your betting besides this strategy. I almost see this as a free chance, cuz I know i'll easily win back my lost Call me naive and gullible, but I will contact you when I cash out 5100 $
    good luck with those .004% odds, mathematically your likely to win once in roughly 200 months

Why do some not believe how important the math is in gambling?

Mr.MonzZz

Lol of course I can see the math chances aren't exactly on my side on this one. It's a challenge, but a great gambler always have a chance. I might go 10$ to win 50$ to win 200$ to win 600 $ to win 1200 $ .. better chances and a lower lost.. but of course also a lower gain .. But hey man, keep shooting it down I'll prove you otherwise!

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

No you wont.

sparkyasu

Lol of course I can see the math chances aren't exactly on my side on this one. It's a challenge, but a great gambler always have a chance. I might go 10$ to win 50$ to win 200$ to win 600 $ to win 1200 $ .. better chances and a lower lost.. but of course also a lower gain .. But hey man, keep shooting it down I'll prove you otherwise!
    a great gambler doesn't make stupid ass bets like you; you're almost as stupid as crustyme

Mr.MonzZz

Can't you read, sir? Normally I bet singles as the major of this forum, cuz it's the only thing that last in the long term. 10$ is not much of my budget and I'll give it a try. I'm just telling you that I'm full aware of the chances and the luck I need, but I take it as a challenge, cuz I know I'm better than the chances tell me!

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

Quote Originally Posted by That Foreign Guy View Post
    The pro play is to bet on 7 year old Thai kids kicking the **** out of each other.
    bring thai men with shot guns when u collect?

RickySteve

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    Isn't that really the point? Scream at teenage blacks for material networth swings -> sip Mai Tai on beach.

More worrisome is the OldManTed's who seem to spin their wheels for eternity.

PS: Maybin#1Fan4Lyfe
    No one posting in this thread with two 0s in the year is sipping mai tais anywhere but a Ruby Tuesday happy hour.

PPS: Don't believe everything Jamie AIMs you.

RickySteve

Quote Originally Posted by MWade View Post
    theres higher EV in less popular betting forums such as Swedish Hockey 2nd Division, what u think?
    Higher ROI in theory, but tough to get down.

sparkyasu

Can't you read, sir? Normally I bet singles as the major of this forum, cuz it's the only thing that last in the long term. 10$ is not much of my budget and I'll give it a try. I'm just telling you that I'm full aware of the chances and the luck I need, but I take it as a challenge, cuz I know I'm better than the chances tell me!
    no great gambler would even bet 50 cents on something with less than a 1 in 200 chance

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyasu View Post
    no great gambler would even bet 50 cents on something with less than a 1 in 200 chance
    Why not? Depends on what it pays.

It's baseball season. Even RS is out power posting like he's on ecstasy.

sparkyasu

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Why not? Depends on what it pays.

It's baseball season. Even RS is out power posting like he's on ecstasy.

this dude is claiming he is gonna win 3 or 4 outta 12, 4/1 parlays four times in a row this year. The chance of doing it once is .004%

That Foreign Guy
    I got sunshine in a bag
    That Foreign Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3069

Quote Originally Posted by subs View Post
    bring thai men with shot guns when u collect?
    Who collects on that ****? It's all rigged

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

no one wins that many parlays if they did they should just bet the games

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    I was thinking the same thing rickysteve.....

RickySteve

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Even RS is out power posting like he's on ecstasy.

It was always suspected your delusion and incoherence could only be the result of chronic psychotropic abuse, but it's good that you confirm it.

the shadow
    the shadow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6418

Let's see, i have a10,000 bankroll thus i bet 200 per game(2%) which means i make 40$ a day. SOMETHINGS WRONG! THE STOCK MARKET BLOWS SPORTS BETTING OUT THE WATER. i REALIZE THAT THIS FORUM IS RUN BY THE BOOKS. I FORGOT , IF YOU USE KELLY YOU MAY MAKE 60$ A DAY! HAVE AGOOD DAY AND ENJOY!!!! BY THE WAY THE STOCK MARKET IS UP 88% THE LAST 2 YEARS. IS YOUR BANKROLL THE SAME?

First 12345 ... Last