prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Value of this middle attempt

I don't have a database for college football. For NFL I play this and don't think twice about it. For college football I played it but am now second guessing its value.

OSU +7.5 -160 - Bet Jamaica under NCAAF Props
    LSU -2.5 -130 The Greek with buying full point

Anyone care to share some wisdom here on this one? Would be much appreciated.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by prop View Post
    I don't have a database for college football. For NFL I play this and don't think twice about it. For college football I played it but am now second guessing its value.

OSU +7.5 -160 - Bet Jamaica under NCAAF Props
    LSU -2.5 -130 The Greek with buying full point

Anyone care to share some wisdom here on this one? Would be much appreciated.
    You need just over 18% on LSU by 3-7 to give this an edge. Those numbers historically have pushed at 18.74% as a group, but that's going to be inflated since there will be some decay as you go towards 7. I'd say you have roughly a break-even middle there.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

RickySteve. Thanks very much for the response.
    The max bet at Bet Jam was to win $250 so had little reason to think to much about this after the fact, but its just that curiosity gets the better of me and I get consumed with thought over it. This helps me stop thinking about it