albundy000
    albundy000's Avatar Become A Pro!

some advice needed

Hello, i have one question about money managment. What is the best way to bet if i start with 1000 euros, and want to win approximately 30 euros per day during one year? Is it possible? I'm usually good in sports betting if i would look percentage of winning bets, but whenever i start to earn more money i raise my stakes and lose everything, it's really unbelievable that i can win when betting with 10 or 50 euros, but almost always lose when i put 1000 or more, even once on 1.04 odd. So i need some advice how to manage my money, want to start with 1000, and hopefully build it slowly but safely. Thank you for any advice.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

have someone else place the bets for you and tell them up front don't let me into the account no matter what. if you are good bet 20 euros a pick and never change the amount until your bank is at least 1500. the key is to have someone place the bets, same unit amounts win or lose. not sure if you have ever seen a cocaine addict try and sell cocaine and be profitable, odds are not good in that scenario

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

Quote Originally Posted by albundy000 View Post
    Hello, i have one question about money managment. What is the best way to bet if i start with 1000 euros, and want to win approximately 30 euros per day during one year? Is it possible? I'm usually good in sports betting if i would look percentage of winning bets, but whenever i start to earn more money i raise my stakes and lose everything, it's really unbelievable that i can win when betting with 10 or 50 euros, but almost always lose when i put 1000 or more, even once on 1.04 odd. So i need some advice how to manage my money, want to start with 1000, and hopefully build it slowly but safely. Thank you for any advice.
    there are countless threads in this forum debating money management methods, just use the search function....enjoy

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

I really think it comes down to how accurately you keep records on your past performance, your knowledge of stat, and recognizing that all sports change during their season. This will lead to you to some form of Kelly, which is almost impossible to run correctly, then you wind up using some sort of "flat" betting method.

Maybe the best thing to realize is: you are not going to win, and think of your bankroll as vacation money. So you go on vacation, enjoy yourself, and arrive at the end of the season happy, but with empty pockets.