warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

A question about betting Matchbook as opposed to betting 5dimes

Assume you are depositing 2500$ into a book and are choosing between betjamaica, 5Dimes, and matchbook. Primarily you bet baseball, and are not looking to cash out anytime soon, so the rollover requirements aint no thing but a chicken wing.

If you place 10k in baseball bets on Matchbook, how much juice do you think you would save? Would it warrant passing up a 500$ bonus to save money on longterm juice?

I have zero experience betting with matchbook, any help or advice on this would be much appreciated. Txs.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Tim Lincecum defies all laws of nature and physics.

How someone his size can pitch the way he does is hard to explain.

With that being said, I don't see how he is going to escape serious injury at some point in his career with his unorthodox pitching style.

I would recommend joining up with Matchbook due to the live betting they offer and the low vig.

If you have the handicapping skills to make money betting before the game starts, you should be able to do much better betting after.

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

It depends on when you are betting and for how much.

If you are betting overnights the 5cent line at 5Dimes is fantastic and unlike Matchbook you don't have to worry about liquidity in a market.

If you are on the lines all day and like the whole market thang, aren't concerned about liquidity, or want to create some yourself, MB may be the way to go.

If you're just betting once a day not between midnight and 8am eastern BetJam's bonus might be best.

sycoogtit
    play matchbook
    sycoogtit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've never used Matchbook for baseball so I'm not sure about the liquidity there. Assuming there's enough of it to get the wagers you want in, then hell yes you'll be happier with paying lower prices with them than the bonus you'll get with others. I really like matchbook.

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I use them all. Probably 90% of the time you will get better numbers with Matchbook. Add to that the ability to make offers which can be useful. If you are interested in parlays though, you'll have to use one of the other two. Both are good. Also, 5Dimes has more options if you are into kinky stuff.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Assume you are depositing 2500$ into a book and are choosing between betjamaica, 5Dimes, and matchbook. Primarily you bet baseball, and are not looking to cash out anytime soon, so the rollover requirements aint no thing but a chicken wing.

If you place 10k in baseball bets on Matchbook, how much juice do you think you would save? Would it warrant passing up a 500$ bonus to save money on longterm juice?

I have zero experience betting with matchbook, any help or advice on this would be much appreciated. Txs.
    betting 10k with reduced juice of roughly .05 per bet is better than a bonus.

Keep in mind that accepting a bonus from 5dimes requires you to forfeit your option of taking reduced juice wagers.