sunnyx213
    sunnyx213's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joseph, mann & creed

So, 2 months ago. I got a call from my bank (CHASE) that a $200 transaction was made. I told them I had no reasons to gamble and that the time that it was spent, I was already asleep for work. My bank took quick actions by cancelling my debit card, sending me a brand new one with new acct. #, and refunding my money. I signed a contract that says my case will have a investigation and if it does fail. I will owe $200 back. I was totally fine with it because I knew I didn't do anything wrong.

Well, today, after 2 months. I recevied a letter from them that Worldwide Processing Solutions has requested that their office collect ($200) matter. Come to know it, the person who used my money for as ABSOLUTE POKER. ( I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY POKER). I immediately called my bank (CHASE) and they told me that they do not have any other parties collecting debts. If anything, they will be the one getting my money from my acct. I even received a letter from my bank after a few weeks explaining the transaction of $200, that the investigation has finished and no refund from my acct. will be pulled.

What do you guys think about this company? Anyone who experienced this crap? Let me know!

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

engrish?
    wrong subforum at the very least

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Just send them a letter asking to validate the debt, you can find a sample letter online. odds are they wont respond after that. Any gambling debt online is not collectible such as chargebacks (cc fraud sure, but the sites cant do shit).