JayTrotter
    JayTrotter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I get that.

here is my thought....

wait about halfway of a season, let's take MLB... wait until there is data, on the handicappers who are doing the worst, and who are doing the best... compile these to make picks based on what they like.. Dominic Fazzini made me a lot of money last year, and parlays are great when you have two very hot handicappers..

My thinking is that handicappers usually have great years, regular years or bad years.... and these very rarely change course... most bad teams stay bad, and good teams stay good.. I was wondering what others thought of this strategy

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Ok, but think on this. Least you use folks who are negative realize that they are the mostly likely to drop out or change methods since whatever they are using is not working. If it sounds like I've done this before, I have, to mixed results.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Quote Originally Posted by JayTrotter View Post
    I get that.

here is my thought....

wait about halfway of a season, let's take MLB... wait until there is data, on the handicappers who are doing the worst, and who are doing the best... compile these to make picks based on what they like.. Dominic Fazzini made me a lot of money last year, and parlays are great when you have two very hot handicappers..

My thinking is that handicappers usually have great years, regular years or bad years.... and these very rarely change course... most bad teams stay bad, and good teams stay good.. I was wondering what others thought of this strategy
    I would not recommend doing this. You're almost certain to lose money.

Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wrecktangle-

If you couldnt view the sarcasm in my post, I think you should be the one in Player's Talk.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 55 View Post
    Wrecktangle-

If you couldnt view the sarcasm in my post, I think you should be the one in Player's Talk.
    LOL

I thought your post was hilarious, but cut Wrecktangle some slack. He is a personal favorite of mine.

First 12