flatron123
    flatron123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Folks i caught pinnacle cheating 1500 out me on error line

OMG FINALLY I CAUGHT PINNACLE outta all booooks sooo saturday, i place a bet on Miami Florida vs Bethune Cookman 2nd half bet total YES// not a live bet which makes this even more juicy// a straight 2nd half bet on over and i ended up mistaking the spread of +24 which i wasnt even paying attention cuz it was already midafternoon half drunk already then after game was over i was like why is my bet a Loss then i check wait i took a freaking +24 spread on cookman i was like huh? because all the other site had +15.5 on bethune cookman...... i mean +24 doesnt even exist on any sportbooook in the planet but pinny which obviously was an error bcuz so i sent email to pinacle to void the bs and i got a response today hilarious Dear Client,Thank you for waiting.We requested the relevant team to review your concern. As per them, the bet stands.If you have other concerns, feel free to let us know.Best regards,Customer Service Departmentwww.pinnacle.comyall see that LOL they said "as per them" LMFAOOOOOOOO i cant make this up!!! who is them?? they really trynna push the blame on line setter now god dam cheaters!!!!!!!!! SBR FAM DID I GET CHEATED OR WAT AHHAHAHHlets read pinnacle rules17. Pinnacle reserves the right to void any bet at any time if it deems the bet to have been made in a fraudulent manner.definitely fraud LINE cheaters!!19.If there is an obvious error in the odds or limit of a market, bets on that market may be void. If for any reason a bet is accepted after a fixture has begun (other than clearly indicated Live In-Play betting) bets will have action unless a material advantage has been gained. Pinnacle reserves the right to void the bet if it determines that an advantage has been gained.UMM yes 10 extra pooint on the spread for me is definitely material advantage HAPPY LABOR DAY MY BROTHERS AT SBR!!! HOPE I ENTERTAIN YALL WITH MY 1500 LOLZZZhttps://i.imgur.com/oIFqP4f.pnghttps://imgur.com/bM3dOTc

flatron123
    flatron123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Oops wrong section ahhaa MOD DELETE this one read my sprotbooooksection one hahaha
    Last edited by flatron123; 09-05-22 at 02:18 PM.