Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

I subbed to your channel. This information is invaluable. Great video, one of the best I have seen.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Runeblade 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    do you use a MACD or some other indicator to show you when bullish momentum is coming to front run with increasing bet size?
    With the strategies in the video, even though you did see MA's in t he chart, for the most part no. That is straight handicapping there and comparing the probabilities to the line offered.

But when it comes to what I have been calling for a few years the "market tracking" funds, or strategies, like Contrarian Funds, UPSET Basket, there are technicals.

I know you asked about Fib on the UPSET Basket, I have not forgotten you. In fact, I think you might be most interested in some of my work in that regard.

The UPSET Basket Before this week...

Last year was COVID and a lot of plays were cancelled. We loaded up and never got he pop. Came in hard this year and got what we wanted and more.

here are this week's plays...

319 22-Oct MEMPHIS +125 -1
    321 22-Oct COLORADO ST -110 -1
    339 23-Oct BC +165
    341 23-Oct SYRACUSE +165 1.65
    343 CLEMSON +160
    345 MD +175
    359 TEMPLE +160
    377 OREGON -105
    379 K STATE -103
    381 WV +160
    405 SDSU +160
    409 NEVADA +155
    Total -0.35
    Expecting pain this week, but I still think we beat the closer. So there is a real good chance, especially with US betting going large, that this Fund is an upswing is not only a COVID bounce, like the rest of the market, from a faves to dogs this year, but perhaps something a little more sustained. if I show the 15 year chart I think you would understand. I'll get it to you.

I expect this volatility though. Understand I have posted a lot about this Fund, including slimmer ways to track certain aspects of it. This is the widest of the selections, some of which would not have been plays at the open or close, but floated in and out of range.

Market tracking funds and outright handicapping funds are two different things. I will get into that and I think you will be very intrigued.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    I subbed to your channel. This information is invaluable. Great video, one of the best I have seen.
    I am not going to ask for subs and thumbs ups in the videos, not trying to do SBR that way.

But, in all honesty, what you did encourages me to make more videos. It encourages me to make due on my promise to cover those topices in that video.

This is my way of giving back. Instead of writing a book, a static piece that tells my story, I want to teach real time, as things evolve.

This is my book. Consider this video my opening chapter, a layout. But the book doesn't have to end, and what I talk about in future videos isn't limited to this first chapter.

Thanks a lot, really, I'm glad you are along for the ride. I will do my best to not let you down. I will try my best to cover the spetctrum, from early simple to the trickier nuances.

Obviously I can only reaveal so much, but I can equip anyone with the ability to succeed.

I also welcome feedback.

We'll get into things and I'll want to hear from you too. Maybe a livestream and weput comments in the Forum. Something.

I'm game, we can collaborate. The sky is the limit on the pary we can have.

That goes for lot of other posters. I'm going to work on putting something like that together, maybe on a regular basis.

Thanks again Rune, you, along with a lot of other comments, have inspired me to inspire you.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1955

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    Guy doesn't sleep heard he is working on a new thesis. Don't know of any other person who can read 7 books at one time while scrolling the net all at the same time!

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

:

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Maybe he had just launched prior to making the vid and he was filming during refractory period? Camera angle never showed the floor so chances a puddle was there is over 50%....
    True true

Have you ever seen KVB’s floor after a session?

Points Awarded:

KVB gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

KVB, where you live pal?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    KVB, where you live pal?

don’t get involved with this pos

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10345

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I am not going to ask for subs and thumbs ups in the videos, not trying to do SBR that way.

But, in all honesty, what you did encourages me to make more videos. It encourages me to make due on my promise to cover those topices in that video.

This is my way of giving back. Instead of writing a book, a static piece that tells my story, I want to teach real time, as things evolve.

This is my book. Consider this video my opening chapter, a layout. But the book doesn't have to end, and what I talk about in future videos isn't limited to this first chapter.

Thanks a lot, really, I'm glad you are along for the ride. I will do my best to not let you down. I will try my best to cover the spetctrum, from early simple to the trickier nuances.

Obviously I can only reaveal so much, but I can equip anyone with the ability to succeed.

I also welcome feedback.

We'll get into things and I'll want to hear from you too. Maybe a livestream and weput comments in the Forum. Something.

I'm game, we can collaborate. The sky is the limit on the pary we can have.

That goes for lot of other posters. I'm going to work on putting something like that together, maybe on a regular basis.

Thanks again Rune, you, along with a lot of other comments, have inspired me to inspire you.

CAGR for sportsbetting is 10-15% annually over the next 5 years, likely higher given US legalization.

If you are a professional with legit knowledge who is willing to grind to put to put out content, you will make money while sleeping eventually while helping the inevitable influx of amateur gamblers from wrecking themselves.

This reminds me of the current youtubers who have been at it making videos for trading past few years and now reaping the benefits of retail interest in trading commission free.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

KVB, just cuz you turned all serious now, you are still allowed to post pictures of women nude and big bangers

I learned that balance is key

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 849

Volume 2: How to post hot ass pictures and GIF’s of women on a forum. By KVB.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

This video should be named how not make money in business or sports betting. All this idiot does is focus and math and charts, that's not how you make money in sports betting.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    KVB, where you live pal?
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    don’t get involved with this pos

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Even though me and KVB have different
    philosophies in how we come to making/finalizing a wager
    I gotta say , that is an excellent teaching demeanor
    you have KVB, I really liked the end as you gave some
    basics that seem to elude a lot of people who gamble.

Actually pretty interested in the upcoming video
    as its wayyyyyy better than reading it .

Can honestly say terrific job and keep it going
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    This video should be named how not make money in business or sports betting. All this idiot does is focus and math and charts, that's not how you make money in sports betting.
    fukk off needledick….we don’t need you chiming in on adult conversations. Go back to the kiddie table -400 units

every poster here knows you never make money with all your negative unit threads

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

KVB just got into Top 3 POTM Oct

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    i used a bottle of hand lotion and a roll of paper towel for this

that's +EV TRob !!!!!

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10838

Thanks for the shout out

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    KVB just got into Top 3 POTM Oct
    Top 3?
    He clinched the top spot.

Finally had a chance to watch, not just look at but watch the video.
    Amazing effort.
    Even if you think you are an advanced serious sports bettor there's a few things in there you probably didn't know.

Brilliant.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 849

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Get lost loser. -435

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

stopped watching when kvb said "live betting is a bonanza right now"

2-3 years ago, YES... now it is almost completely worthless after betonline changed everything

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    it looks like kvb is now part of sbr
    If that were the case, this would be on the SBR video channel. SBR does pay people for videos so he might be getting that deal. Bigger deal is to use SBR for views and make money on these videos via YouTube.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Bigger deal is to use SBR for views and make money on these videos via YouTube.

Roger T. Bannon

KVB has to be a New York or New Jersey guy. I have to give him credit. He is the master of going on and on and not saying anything. Best of luck with the videos. They look like they have potential.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

KVB looks like a fukking GENIUS.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    stopped watching when kvb said "live betting is a bonanza right now"

2-3 years ago, YES... now it is almost completely worthless after betonline changed everything
    I disagree. The LIVE markets are loaded with inefficiencies, especially when we are trading other derivatives around it for profit and have been for years.

If that made you stop watching, then I'm not sure why you watched to begin with. Some of these videos won't be for everyone and as I eluded to in the intro, watching the whole video can be a sign of how serious one is at learning this business.

It is partially designed to weed out those who can't or don't desire to make it through.

For you, with the more experience you have, I can understand skipping the beginning.

The last half of the video was more geared towards your level.

Watching it, however, is your choice.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    God's chosen, rerosen poster.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    ...He is the master of going on and on and not saying anything...
    This brings up some good points that I was going to expand on, but will quickly go over it a bit now.

There are a lot of gamblers, mostly beginners, but along all parts of the spectrum that think picking winners is all it takes.

I know from previously conversations with you that your knowledge is at that level, and you don't really understand the auction market nor the diversity in handicapping. That my bruise your ego, but in the end it's jsut the reality.

I often say picking winners is the easy part and that it's all the other aspects around sports betting that make it difficult.

For those like you, who weren't aware of all the other things it takes to win, including managing accounts and spreading out action, you can learn a lot from this video.

But when you don't realize that side of the industry exists, then it's easy to write off what I'm telling as "not saying anything".

I'm saying things, they are just outside of your construct andf knowledge of sports betting, so it doesn't register with you.

Those more advanced, and those who have done this for some time successfully, will recognize the issues I am tackling in parts of this video. To them, the struggle of getting down and getting banned or limited is real.

Like I said, while there is something for everyone in these educational videos, the videos will certainly not be for everyone.

Some videos I do will be even more basic, literally starting at the beginning. You may find that to be more your level of material than a lot of topics covered in this introductory video. You may find more substance in those videos.

Just remember, and this goes for everyone, if to you I'm not saying anything, then that particular topic is likely beyond your current scope of understanding.

There's nothing wrong with that, it's one of the reasons I'm doing these videos.

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This brings up some good points that I was going to expand on, but will quickly go over it a bit now.

There are a lot of gamblers, mostly beginners, but along all parts of the spectrum that think picking winners is all it takes.

I know from previously conversations with you that your knowledge is at that level, and you don't really understand the auction market nor the diversity in handicapping. That my bruise your ego, but in the end it's jsut the reality.

I often say picking winners is the easy part and that it's all the other aspects around sports betting that make it difficult.

For those like you, who weren't aware of all the other things it takes to win, including managing accounts and spreading out action, you can learn a lot from this video.

But when you don't realize that side of the industry exists, then it's easy to write off what I'm telling as "not saying anything".

I'm saying things, they are just outside of your construct andf knowledge of sports betting, so it doesn't register with you.

Those more advanced, and those who have done this for some time successfully, will recognize the issues I am tackling in parts of this video. To them, the struggle of getting down and getting banned or limited is real.

Like I said, while there is something for everyone in these educational videos, the videos will certainly not be for everyone.

Some videos I do will be even more basic, literally starting at the beginning. You may find that to be more your level of material than a lot of topics covered in this introductory video. You may find more substance in those videos.

Just remember, and this goes for everyone, if to you I'm not saying anything, then that particular topic is likely beyond your current scope of understanding.

There's nothing wrong with that, it's one of the reasons I'm doing these videos.

Maybe I will pay for some coaching down the line.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

fukk off needledick….we don’t need you chiming in on adult conversations. Go back to the kiddie table -400 units

every poster here knows you never make money with all your negative unit threads
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

Get lost loser. -435
    2 dumb shits

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    He’s hung like a fukkin rhinoceros too!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    He’s hung like a fukkin rhinoceros too!
    K.iller V.einy. B.oner ???

WOW

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Sure sounds like a tout to me

What's next.....next video will cost $49.99 and have a play of the week???

Guy should be banned for touting

Unreal this kid...brags about being high at his daughters Christmas concert and has the balls to try and charge people for his plays....

Get fukked guy

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1955

That young lad is at least 6' = 1.8288m

First 123456 ... Last