boybobsyouruncle
    boybobsyouruncle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Is it - can it be, scalable 10.000x

Hello all!

After review of my 2019/20 betting season (I bet European football, soccer, aug to may) I noticed that if I hadn't withdrawn a fixed percentage of each win, and kept betting my fixed percentage of my betting balance for each bet - I would have 10.000x my starting balance.

Could I scale this for next season I wonder...?

Starting with € 100.000 that would then become... One billion! Even Dr Evil in Austin Powers would approve.

I feel like I want to try this, who wouldn't?

So how do I finesse this to scale? Using my "so far" strategy of betting smaller with dozens of "regular" bookmakers won't work obviosuly.
    Not enough bookmakers, not enough time to place the mountains of smaller bets it would require towards season end.

Do I set up a betting factory in Asia? Like call centres or instragram follower factories?
    No. That would be syndicate betting and illegal.

So I guess I have to find a betting agent/broker willing to grow in scale with me if my betting is successful?

Yes, yes, yes... I know I would jump ship and cash in long before a billion, but let's not reality and shaky nerves ruin a fun thought experiment.

Thoughts?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

Nice work...remember though that 1 season is small sample size and variance is a bitch

boybobsyouruncle
    boybobsyouruncle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Yes, naturally
    I am not assuming I will be able to perform as well or better next season, or ever for that matter.

Just interested in finding out if the online betting rabbit hole goes deep enough for something like this to be able to scale if one has the determination/bravery (stupidity) to keep betting as stakes get higher towards the end goal.

I assume I will find many compnies/brokers telling me it's possible as they naturally assume I will fail long before I reach their critical volume - but who knows?

Seriously though, who knows where to reach out?

bjk87
    bjk87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Interesting, nice work btw.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Of course there are limits to scale. Many people can win consistently, but any bookie that gives you an edge is going to limit you in one way or another, some more than others. And the market can only bear so much. Trying to get down more where you have an edge is more art than science. You just gotta feel out what the books will allow.