JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Live betting alerts strategy

So I have this theory, especially with basketball spreads and totals: no matter how the game goes at its highs and lows, most of the time the spread/total close out to pretty close to the the pre-tip number. That's just a fact of life, and why those guys make so much money. But in the NBA, for example, you'll often see these run 'n gun teams that have a low quarter or half, where the live number drops significantly, only to have the final game total finish close to the number or even save your over (if you bet pre-game). Same holds true with spreads. Heat jump out to an early 15 pt lead, Lakers spread goes from -8.5 to -2.5 and you jump on that shit because the Lakers will probably come back and probably cover easily. Just an example, obviously.

My question is this: does it make sense to create some kind of alert system to notify yourself of a game where at some point the spread/total live number deviates at X percentage from the pre-game number? Obviously I think it does, but how would one go about doing that?

JustTheSportsTip
    JustTheSportsTip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

Would be an easy enough project to build if something similar isn't already out there. I have a dev team, I could get a quote if you want. Minimum would be a couple grand to even make the project worthwhile. Once built you could turn it into a service you charge for. If you're interested let me know.