DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

No Crowds For March Madness Betting Angles ?

Anyone have some insight about who this helps ?
    Faves ?
    Dogs ?
    Under ?
    Over ?

Articles about this subject could be linked here as a guide for all of us.
    This is a huge opportunity. Never been done. Might never happen again.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

live betting late play the team in front. expect higher FT % than normal with no crazy fans.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I was listening yesterday radio driving in morning and soccer guy on talking Champions league soccer in Paris.. he was saying its huge advantage to home team due to fact they practice in stadium(Soccer) when empty and its completely different playing with crowds. So team who practices in stadium or arena may have huge edge based on his comments

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Underdogs usually get a huge lift from crowds in NCAA tourny. I think you'll see the higher seeds win more often and more comfortably without the crowd factor, than in previous tournaments.
    I would also bet against teams that play significantly better at home than on the road. Meaning they rely on that crowd energy to get them going sometimes.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

With that said I'll be surprised if NCAA tournament isn't canceled in next couple days. NBA made a boss move suspending their season. NCAA will probably follow suit if any NCAA players test positive which inevitably one of them will IMO.