doylebrinson
    doylebrinson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3852

Help With NFL Data

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a resource, that will show all the lines for player props of the 2018 NFL season. Does anyone have a good idea?

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18971

You won't find a definitive line. Books were all over the place with lines which is why they were set to -120; -120 margins are very low limits. A QB's passing total could have been 225 yards at 1 book at 255 yards at another. I saw WR receiving yardage lines at 51 yards at 1 book and 57 yards at another. I don't know where you could get any book's lines for 2018 but even if you can it will only give to a snapshot from 1 point of view.

I double-up as a bookie on a Rams forum and I posted player/game props all season. The lines I posted were basically an average from Bet365, William Hill, plus whatever else I saw from Bovada, BetVictor, with my own thoughts and team knowledge thrown in. My lines were for the equivalent of betpoints on a low -102; -110 basis with the bias in favour of the Rams fans. They're not 'real industry' lines but I can provide you with that information if it helps. I don't have lines on any other team.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Feel like I post this every 3 months and never get a reply, but you can get historical closing lines from heritage if you have an account. You just go to my account then closing lines. Select the days of NFL games. Select NFL props. Only goes back maybe 6 months, or 9, so it would be just last year l.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Feel like I post this every 3 months and never get a reply, but you can get historical closing lines from heritage if you have an account. You just go to my account then closing lines. Select the days of NFL games. Select NFL props. Only goes back maybe 6 months, or 9, so it would be just last year l.
    Some topics just rear themselves every few months.

It seems to be the nature of the beast.