JH076
    JH076's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Draft Kings

Anybody else participate in DK? If so, what is your best sport and your strategy if you’re willing to share.

My best sport is college hoops, don’t really have a specific strategy. I tend to follow players rather than teams, so I like to view that as an benefit. It paid for my new snowblower lol

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

I tried to find it before I posted but there was a guy who wrote a winning method, probably just noise but the guy would take a player that avg 23points and find his current opponent and find other players the oppt played that avg 23 points and see how they did and the opp that allowed the 23 pt avg guys to score more he would choose them on that. it sounded pretty interesting. I wish I could find the article. I wish i could find a way to convert my model from total models to player totals to mess with some fantasy stuff

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I was really into it for a bit with decent success esp in MLB...My suggestion is that you sign up with rotogrinders then sign up for fandual through them and get access to full site. the site is a wealth of info

JH076
    JH076's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I was really into it for a bit with decent success esp in MLB...My suggestion is that you sign up with rotogrinders then sign up for fandual through them and get access to full site. the site is a wealth of info
    I wish I knew that before joining!

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Golf is my favorite DFS sport and by far my most successful one. I've taken down a few tournaments playing DFS golf because of Rotogrinders and their lineup builder. Also, I listen to various podcasts most notably Tour Junkies and the weekly "Drive for Show DFS for Dough" video that Rotogrinders does. I also subscribe to Fantasy National which helps me both in DFS golf and actually betting on golf because it provides all the stats that you can possibly think of for each golfer so its easier to find which golfers best fit the course they're playing on that week.

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

is that Gonzo ?
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

I follow CBB quite a bit but don't play DK because of where i live. I love CBB its my favorite sport next to golf for wagering! Always wondering how DK priced players? Is it an computer that comes up with players pricing in all DFS? JH076 how do you predict who will have the best output?
    Last edited by patswin; 01-28-19 at 02:25 PM.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    Golf is my favorite DFS sport and by far my most successful one. I've taken down a few tournaments playing DFS golf because of Rotogrinders and their lineup builder. Also, I listen to various podcasts most notably Tour Junkies and the weekly "Drive for Show DFS for Dough" video that Rotogrinders does. I also subscribe to Fantasy National which helps me both in DFS golf and actually betting on golf because it provides all the stats that you can possibly think of for each golfer so its easier to find which golfers best fit the course they're playing on that week.
    Good stuff will check out Fantasy National. For golf betting I use Tour Tips and smartgolfbet sheets for handicapping.