langelguy
    langelguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1032

Transfer Balance

I’m looking for some advice. I have an amount in Book B and want to transfer it to Book A without withdrawing. I have a high rollover in Book B, am limited very much, and I’m not too sure I even trust the book fully. I love Book A and want my full balance to be in that book. Any advice on the best way to bet both sides to ensure that I win on Book A so I basically transfer it over? I am willing to take a 25-50% loss on Book B if I have to if it means 75%-50% of that balance gets to Book A. Do I just bet heavy favorites both sides or is there a better way? Again, I’m limited on Book B (not at all on Book A) so I would have to make multiple bets to be able to move it. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Maccb
    Maccb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is there anyway to transfer points from one sbr Acct. To another? For example if my brother was to make an Acct and i wanted to gift him some points from my Acct so he can start betting right away?

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Quote Originally Posted by Maccb View Post
    Is there anyway to transfer points from one sbr Acct. To another? For example if my brother was to make an Acct and i wanted to gift him some points from my Acct so he can start betting right away?
    Non Pro can only transfer 2 points per day.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

live bet super faves on book you want the money in and back those plays on the book you dont want the money in, your money will be there soon enough

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3198

Where is book C? If you're serious about sports gambling and don't have at least a third option, you should.