jthall89
    jthall89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gaining Profitable Knowledge

Hey guys, I have been visiting SBR off and on for a while, and although i have not made many posts, I have received a lot of information from the site ( not that I am trying to be a leecher i just feel I don't have too much to offer being that i am such a noob to the sports betting world). Some advice was great some... not so great. With that being said I was wondering if there are any other places on the web where I could pick up some good credible knowledge that in the long run could help me establish myself as a more successful handicapper. Thanks alot guys.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really don't know of any places other than SBR to get useful knowledge

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Maybe you could try reading a book or something like that?

CHUBNUT
    CHUBNUT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7628

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post
    I really don't know of any places other than SBR to get useful knowledge
    You need to open your horizon

jthall89

So throw me some suggestions CHUBNUT.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Quote Originally Posted by CHUBNUT View Post
    You need to open your horizon
    Hard to beat SBR

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post
    Hard to beat SBR
    sbr is one of the best sources i found. read the the forums on your free time and you'll learn a lot. i don't know a forum that is better in term of overall knowledge or honesty.

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbr pwns.

IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

No place better than the SBR Think Tank, especially Ganchrow and Justin7's posts. Take some time to go back through the archives.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://finance.yahoo.com/

Find a wealth of information here, that is somewhat like gambling. But I am positive there are going to be profitable knowledge somewhere there.

frankbettor
    frankbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

"

frankbettor
    frankbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

I failed to mention sportsinsights as well.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love this forum but one I have found helpful is capping the game. This forum has many great cappers, but alot of entertaining people also. This place would be okay if you took the gambling out of it LoL! But the forum I'm talking about is strictly sports wagereing, no telling people they suck & all the bickering, and is a little more serious, & boring. half the people here would be banned for life from it. but more serious is good sometimes. Real sharp players there & I have learned alot from it.

jthall89

Man you guys are really helpful

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

2plus2

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I have said this before, and I will say this again. The information in here is just as useful as anyplce else, and that includes the information that you get from touts. Sure many people just pick team A for no aparent reason over team B. Others make strictly homer picks. If you take the time to weed those picks out, and read the genuine write-ups in here, you will be as informed as any tout. There are many good 'cappers here who give reasons for their picks. Agree with them or not, but take the information they are giving you seriously. I find that in some cases, someone will post a fact that I was not aware of, and did not use in my 'capping. Sometimes, it makes me think twice about my wager. There is such a thing as too much information, but too much is much better than not enough.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Raleigh77
    Raleigh77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the kind of information where you can play pick'em games at -160 and that is good value.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by jthall89 View Post
    Hey guys, I have been visiting SBR off and on for a while, and although i have not made many posts, I have received a lot of information from the site ( not that I am trying to be a leecher i just feel I don't have too much to offer being that i am such a noob to the sports betting world). Some advice was great some... not so great. With that being said I was wondering if there are any other places on the web where I could pick up some good credible knowledge that in the long run could help me establish myself as a more successful handicapper. Thanks alot guys.
    I could tell you some resources on the web, however that will probably mean I go from being able to post from 6 times an hour to every 6 hours..... SBR doesn't want anyone to go anywhere. They have dumbed down from having Justin and Ganchrow to just Justin and he's now part of the secret society and has vowed not to let the cat out of the bag (until he finishes his book). SBR wants you here end of story.

Please don't PM me and ask for those resources as SBR will shortly cut my PM"s off too if I answer.

I would like to help but I can't

20four7