jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does this Really Work?

Hi all. I am new and I have posted a couple of things and I am wondering if it's smart for me to follow a sports service or to follow someone on the SBR forum?

Anyone tried or researched these services and tell me how they are:

Onfiresportspicks.com

Vestinsports.com

lvwiseguys.com

jrtips.com

These are just a few of the services that I have come across. I obviously know that many of these sites are scams but I am wondering if anyone has tried these or who uses a service that actually works????

Or if anyone is so kind as to tell me of anyone on the forum who gives out picks that are successful with good money management? Thanks for any help!

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I doubt any of these will make money in the long term.

Why would a service give out picks if they were winners? They would make a lot more money betting them themselves, than selling it.

stinkyhitler
    stinkyhitler's Avatar Become A Pro!

do not use 'Onfiresportspicks.com'. I have been following them for about 4 months now and there "POD" went from a loosing record -4hundy and change to +5hundy and change over night.

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Be very careful they all run hot and cold just like you and me and everybody else . There are people out here that post plays that are not the actual play at all . They put out a play just because they like it . As far as paying for a service they all claim to make you money in the long run but they are the only ones making money . Believe me I did this ,paid for a service about 25-years ago and they took me to the cleaners, and then they don't leave you alone I still get mail from these so called services today and that is even after I moved and had a change of address. Just a little advice be very very careful. If you want to bet you should do your own handicapping that way there if you loose it is your fault and nobody else Don't get me wrong there are a lot of people out here that actually know what there doing you can read there post and their stragities and if they match you then mabe make a play you just have to set your limits and your goals I wish you the best and Good Luck Fuc the scamers pick your own plays I check out the lines frist ,injury reports ,head to head play ,strength of schulde,look for line movements make ( my picks) and hope for the best I do not win them all I have my good weeks and my bad this just so happens to be a bad week for me so far not complaning I just had 3 winning weeks in a row just find what works for you and stick with it .

mintybetmachine
    mintybetmachine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post

Why would a service give out picks if they were winners? They would make a lot more money betting them themselves, than selling it.
    You get guaranteed capital and with good marketing some of them pull in a few million $ per month.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Stay away from tout services, all of them. Educate yourself how to win or find a new pursuit in life, don't give your money away to these clowns.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Highly unlikely any of them are good. Have never heard of them, I'm sure I would have if they were halfway decent.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post

Some, who may have the ability to be profitable long term, don't have the ability to deal with the inevitable losing times and would prefer the steady income. That being said, I would assume that all these services, and the vast majority out there, are long term losers.