eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

Live In-Play Betting

I've been dabbling at sport betting the past 2 months after a 6 year absence. I am wagering very low stakes.

This weekend I dabbled at in-play betting for CFB and NFL. I have an account a 5Dimes and with a local book. Anyone have resources or strategy for in-play betting?

I have already realized I have made mistakes. However I placed further wagers to cut my losses. SBR is great as some of the high profile games had in-game threads. So even when I was monitoring the games via gamecast online - others were watching on TV and dumped their analysis into the forum. This helped me get off a large Georgia bet by hedging on Auburn at half time. Although I don't know which games my local will offer for in-play CFB - it will likely follow a pattern of high profile CFB and most NFL. Looking forward to next weekend.

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eastvan09 View Post
    I've been dabbling at sport betting the past 2 months after a 6 year absence. I am wagering very low stakes.

This weekend I dabbled at in-play betting for CFB and NFL. I have an account a 5Dimes and with a local book. Anyone have resources or strategy for in-play betting?

I have already realized I have made mistakes. However I placed further wagers to cut my losses. SBR is great as some of the high profile games had in-game threads. So even when I was monitoring the games via gamecast online - others were watching on TV and dumped their analysis into the forum. This helped me get off a large Georgia bet by hedging on Auburn at half time. Although I don't know which games my local will offer for in-play CFB - it will likely follow a pattern of high profile CFB and most NFL. Looking forward to next weekend.
    i play live betting alot on dimes, i prefer the ultra as u get 2.94% back , i usually use for soccer bet team totals or if my team is winning late in game i will bet a little on the draw just in case a late equalizer gets me, i find it good for all the sports especially if u watch games closely get a feel for a game u can place a live bet during the game, i also use a local and i have found the locals lines for live betting are very high juice almost criminal and bad lines so watch out for the live betting with locals they usually aren't a fan of live betting and will make u pay the high juice to use

eastvan09

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    i play live betting alot on dimes, i prefer the ultra as u get 2.94% back , i usually use for soccer bet team totals or if my team is winning late in game i will bet a little on the draw just in case a late equalizer gets me, i find it good for all the sports especially if u watch games closely get a feel for a game u can place a live bet during the game, i also use a local and i have found the locals lines for live betting are very high juice almost criminal and bad lines so watch out for the live betting with locals they usually aren't a fan of live betting and will make u pay the high juice to use
    I noticed 5Dimes has 2 live betting platforms and I have only opened one so far. I'll check out the second platform. The 2.94% is like rakeback? Noted about high juice with a local.

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eastvan09 View Post
    I noticed 5Dimes has 2 live betting platforms and I have only opened one so far. I'll check out the second platform. The 2.94% is like rakeback? Noted about high juice with a local.
    yes dimes has 2 live betting options live betting ultra and live betting extra, i prefer ultra because has more games especially soccer the lower tier leagues and u get 2.94 % back on all ur bets which is a nice added bonus, plus what i love about the ultra is they grade the games super fast like right after they end, the extra has more of the major sports some soccer the big leagues and they do not give u back cash back, th elive betting ultra can be pretty addicting so be careful lol

eastvan09

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    yes dimes has 2 live betting options live betting ultra and live betting extra, i prefer ultra because has more games especially soccer the lower tier leagues and u get 2.94 % back on all ur bets which is a nice added bonus, plus what i love about the ultra is they grade the games super fast like right after they end, the extra has more of the major sports some soccer the big leagues and they do not give u back cash back, th elive betting ultra can be pretty addicting so be careful lol
    Okay, thanks for the breakdown and warning! I am interested in college football and Basketball to start with.