CamNewtonOutfit
    CamNewtonOutfit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

Need MLB data bad....

hi where can i find data like this? 1 line per game all 2500, MLB game scores winner total, plus loser total runs, winning pitcher, losing pitcher, home/away, vegas closing line moneyline, and runline. i have other fields that are also nice to have. 2016 season and 2015 season. Your help appreciated.

nice to have fields:
    runs owned by starting pitchers on each side, runs owned by relief staff, errors, strikeouts by each starter. prefer txt file or csv or excel Thanks,Cam Newton Clothing guy

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Sports insights has a service that might be able to help you. It's called Bet Labs. They are pricey, but they have the type of stats you are looking for.

CamNewtonOutfit
    CamNewtonOutfit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

honestly i need free data dont have a lot of granda capitalize to spend on this i know this data has to be somewhere online free

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by CamNewtonOutfit View Post
    honestly i need free data dont have a lot of granda capitalize to spend on this i know this data has to be somewhere online free
    Seriously doubt it. It takes a lot of time to accumulate the type of data you are asking for and very few even have the database.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Your best bet would be to find this one day at a time somewhere, and set up a program to scrape. You can use excel. Otherwise, they will probably charge for this.

RisingDough
    RisingDough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1674

Good luck

gta01
    gta01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Sports insights has a service that might be able to help you. It's called Bet Labs. They are pricey, but they have the type of stats you are looking for.
    Can you tell me more about bet labs? How is the service? How is the tracked system option?

Sircool1
    Sircool1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

You will a lot of what you want here. click on each game to get Lines,Totals ect. MLB.com has all the game info you need. But with all of this, as mentioned, you are going to do a bit of work if you don't want to fork out the clams.

http://www.oddsportal.com/baseball/u...-2016/results/