CamNewtonOutfit
    CamNewtonOutfit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Need MLB data bad....

hi where can i find data like this? 1 line per game all 2500, MLB game scores winner total, plus loser total runs, winning pitcher, losing pitcher, home/away, vegas closing line moneyline, and runline. i have other fields that are also nice to have. 2016 season and 2015 season. Your help appreciated.

nice to have fields:
    runs owned by starting pitchers on each side, runs owned by relief staff, errors, strikeouts by each starter. prefer txt file or csv or excel Thanks,Cam Newton Clothing guy

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 776

Sports insights has a service that might be able to help you. It's called Bet Labs. They are pricey, but they have the type of stats you are looking for.

CamNewtonOutfit
    CamNewtonOutfit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

honestly i need free data dont have a lot of granda capitalize to spend on this i know this data has to be somewhere online free

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 776

Quote Originally Posted by CamNewtonOutfit View Post
    honestly i need free data dont have a lot of granda capitalize to spend on this i know this data has to be somewhere online free
    Seriously doubt it. It takes a lot of time to accumulate the type of data you are asking for and very few even have the database.

Waterstpub87
    Life-Style Arbitrage
    Waterstpub87's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 299

Your best bet would be to find this one day at a time somewhere, and set up a program to scrape. You can use excel. Otherwise, they will probably charge for this.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/22/2017