a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

week to week projections easy imports

making an excel sheet where i can easily bet props for hundreds of players.

issue is, i want to quickly import projections and player notes for each week and i can't find a good site to do it

i like ESPNs projections but you have be logged into a league to see them and that messes up the Excel importing.

rotowire seems to have good info but you have to pay.

does anyone do anything similar to this? any other websites have good week to week projections where you don't need to be logged in to view them?

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

you are also coming up with your own projections prior to leaning on the publicly available information from other people that have no serious repercussions when they are seriously wrong?

seems you could build your own excel tool based on accumulated stats rather than worry about what 'experts' are saying.

that is unless you can prove a strong correlation between their projections and winning props.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    you are also coming up with your own projections prior to leaning on the publicly available information from other people that have no serious repercussions when they are seriously wrong?

seems you could build your own excel tool based on accumulated stats rather than worry about what 'experts' are saying.

that is unless you can prove a strong correlation between their projections and winning props.
    I'm no rookie here if that's what it sounded like. I don't have time to run through 100s of players. My stats come up with a number and then I want to import these projections from sites as another source of info. i.e. If a WR is playing against a CB who has been injured all week or is out that is usually covered in the projection analysis. There are other goodies in there I've noticed over years too playing fantasy football